Providing real time emergency assistance to people in crisis
Bethenny Frankel’s bstrong program is a disaster relief initiative that provides real time emergency assistance to individuals and their families in crisis. Our mission is to empower people struck with tragedy by providing gift cards, emergency aid, food and shelter to disaster victims. Since the launch of the bstrong initiative in 2017, we have been working together with notable charities such as Delivering Good and Global Empowerment Mission to raise and distribute millions of dollars to victims of natural disasters around the world. In the United States, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean islands, children, families, women, and men whose lives have been upended by catastrophe have found a helping hand and a start at recovery through aid provided by the bstrong program.
Recent bstrong Missions
Paradise Fires – California
Hurricane Willa – Mexico
Hurricane Michael – Florida
Hurricane Florence – North Carolina
Past Missions Include:
· In 2017, supplied 55 donated planes with aid to the Caribbean after Hurricane Irma and Maria.
· Filled and sent 86 containers to their partner organizations Yonomequito & Third Wave Volunteers in Puerto Rico.
· 10 containers to the Virgin Islands, a small ship with aid for Dominica, St Maarten and other countries.
· In 2018 assisted the people of Guatemala with three relief missions after Volcano De Fuego erupted.
· Distributed aid to those affected in Guatemala, as well as, bstrong gift cards.
· Delivered cash cards in Hawaii to the volcano and earthquake victims at two shelters in Puna.