Providing real time emergency assistance to people in crisis
Recent bstrong Missions
Paradise Fires – California
Hurricane Willa – Mexico
Hurricane Michael – Florida
Hurricane Florence – North Carolina
Recent Missions Include:
• Delivered over 195,000 pounds of supplies to aid victims of Hurricane Dorian. Assisted in over 850 evacuations. (Mission ongoing)
• Provided $25,000 in cash cards and aid to Hurricane Florence victims in North Carolina. Supplied search and rescue teams with food and drinks. Supplied two shelters with food, toys for children, and supplies.
• Delivered a truck of aid and cash cards to Hurricane Michael victims in Florida.
• Woosley Fire, California: Delivered Cash Cards to members of the Boy’s and Girls Club of Malibu and residents of Angora.
Past Missions Include:
• In 2017, supplied 55 donated planes with aid to the Caribbean after Hurricane Irma and Maria.
• Filled and sent 86 containers to their partner organizations Yonomequito & Third Wave Volunteers in Puerto Rico.
• Sent 10 containers to the Virgin Islands, and a small ship with aid for Dominica, St Maarten and other countries.
• In 2018 assisted the people of Guatemala with three relief missions after Volcano De Fuego erupted.
• Distributed aid to those affected in Guatemala, as well as bstrong gift cards.
• Delivered cash cards in Hawaii to the volcano and earthquake victims at two shelters in Puna.