The Tiki Torch
Step up your summer drink game, Skinnygirl-style. This super fruity and flavorful cocktail is a bit of paradise in a glass.
– 1½ ounces Skinnygirl White Cherry Vodka
– 3 ounces apricot juice or nectar
– 1½ ounces mango-lemonade
– ½ ounce almond-flavored syrup (orgeat)
– Fresh mint sprig, for garnish
– Freshly grated nutmeg, for garnish
Combine the vodka, apricot juice, lemonade, and syrup with crushed ice in a cocktail shaker and shake well. Pour into a hurricane glass. Garnish with a mint sprig and a dusting of nutmeg.
For more fun, flirty, & guilt-free cocktail recipes, check out Skinnygirl Cocktails by Bethenny Frankel, available on Amazon.com.
Believe it or not, we’re only one week out from the Real Housewives of New York City Season 8 premiere. The fun, the fashion, and of cours...READ MORE