The Tiki Torch
Step up your summer drink game, Skinnygirl-style. This super fruity and flavorful cocktail is a bit of paradise in a glass.
– 1½ ounces Skinnygirl White Cherry Vodka
– 3 ounces apricot juice or nectar
– 1½ ounces mango-lemonade
– ½ ounce almond-flavored syrup (orgeat)
– Fresh mint sprig, for garnish
– Freshly grated nutmeg, for garnish
Combine the vodka, apricot juice, lemonade, and syrup with crushed ice in a cocktail shaker and shake well. Pour into a hurricane glass. Garnish with a mint sprig and a dusting of nutmeg.
For more fun, flirty, & guilt-free cocktail recipes, check out Skinnygirl Cocktails by Bethenny Frankel, available on Amazon.com.
I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my attempts to get a guy interested in me, and I’ve observed even more mistakes out there in the world. S...READ MORE