Skinnygirl S’mores Martini
An after-dinner drink is the best of both worlds: a sexy cocktail and a dreamy dessert all in one. After a satisfying meal, a little something sweet is what you crave – but you don’t want to pour a glassful of sickly sweet liquor. This recipe is lower in calories than other s’more cocktails I’ve seen. It cuts down on the heavy cream and sugar but still has a big, fabulous rich flavor you crave and sweetness you want after a delicious dinner.
– Chocolate syrup
– 2 graham crackers, crushed
– 3–4 mini marshmallows
– 1 ounce chocolate liqueur
– 1 ounce vodka (I use Skinnygirl® Bare Naked Vodka)
– ¼ tsp vanilla extract
– ¾ ounce coffee liqueur
– 2 ounces almond milk
– Whipped cream
1. In the center of a small plate, pour chocolate syrup in a 1/4-inch wide circle just a little larger than the diameter of the rim of the glassware you plan to use. On a second plate, add the crushed graham crackers.
2. Place the glass upside-down onto the plate covered with chocolate syrup, twisting back and forth until the glass rim is coated evenly with chocolate. Repeat for the graham cracker mixture, ensuring rim is evenly coated and freeze for 10 to 15 minutes.
3.Skewer 3 mini marshmallows through the center with a cocktail straw. Coat the marshmallows on all sides with chocolate and graham cracker mixture and apply flame, using a grill lighter or torch for a few seconds until marshmallows begin to brown.
4. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and pour in chocolate liqueur, vanilla, vodka, coffee liqueur and almond milk. Shake vigorously and strain into the prepared glassware from the freezer.
5. Top with whipped cream and garnish with toasted marshmallow skewer.
Image via hungrycouplenyc.com
It’s a gorgeous day in the Hamptons so I invited Ramona over for a little Turtle Time by the pool. Since it’s National Lemonade Day, I d...READ MORE