Summer is coming, and you can’t go wrong with this fruity, fantastic recipe for sangria, Skinnygirl-style. It’s perfect when you have a lot of people to serve (and is a great choice for your RHONY watch party… just saying). Make it in a big punch bowl or a couple of pitchers.
– 8 peaches, pitted and sliced
– 4 white plums, pitted and sliced
– 1 pound green grapes, cut in half
– 3 bottles Skinnygirl Prosecco
– 1 12-ounce can Fresca or diet lemon/lime soda
– 1 12-ounce can club soda
Combine all the ingredients, and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve over ice.
This recipe originally appeared in Naturally Thin by Bethenny Frankel, available at Amazon.com.
One of the many reasons I object to dieting is that it keeps you from participating in your life. You always worry that the restaurant your ...READ MORE