3 Skinnygirl Inspired Halloween Cocktails
Holidays are a great reason to celebrate – but they can usually leave you feeling like you’ve gone a little overboard. Be smart and skip the famous holiday hangover by serving your guests hearty, but healthy food and a guilt-free Skinnygirl cocktail. You’ll have just as much fun, but everyone’s spirits will be a little brighter in the morning.
WHITE CRANPIRE BLOOD MARTINI
Directions: Combine the Cosmo, vodka, and blackberries in a blender and blend until smooth. Strain into chilled martini glasses. Garnish with black licorice.
WITCHES BREW HALLOWEEN PUNCH
– 1 (6 ounce) package lime gelatin
– 2 cups boiling water
– 3 cups chilled pineapple juice
– 1 (2 liter) bottle chilled lemon-lime flavored soda or 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
– 2 cups chilled Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka
* Makes 12-16 servings (or one punch bowl)
1. Pour the gelatin mix into a large bowl. Slowly stir in the boiling water. Stir at least 2 minutes, until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
2. Stir in the pineapple juice, the entire 2 liter of soda and the vodka. Let cool to room temperature.
– 1 bottle white wine, chilled (I use Skinnygirl Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio)
– 3 cups mango peach juice blend or tropical juice blend, chilled, such as V-8 Splash
– 1 cup pumpkin spice liqueur, chilled
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
– 2 tablespoons maple syrup
– Six 4 to 5-inch long cinnamon sticks, for garnish
* Makes 6 servings
1. In a small bowl, combine the sugar and pumpkin pie spice and mix until well combined. Transfer to a saucer. Add the maple syrup to a second saucer. Lightly dip the rims of 6 punch glasses into the maple syrup. Then dip the rims of the glasses into the spiced sugar.
2. In a pitcher, combine the wine, juice and pumpkin spice liqueur. Stir and pour into the rimmed glasses. Garnish with the pumpkin candy cinnamon sticks.
TIP: If you cannot find pumpkin spice liqueur, combine 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice with 1 cup brandy in a container fitted with a lid. Shake vigorously and let sit for 1 day to infuse into the brandy.
This recipe was adapted from The Food Network.
Halloween is right around the corner, so here are some fun recipes that both kids and adults can enjoy. They’ll make your party a smash an...READ MORE