Skinnygirl Classic Mojito Recipe
Mojitos are usually made with mixes that have a lot of sugar, but my version is light and won’t make you feel like you just drank your dessert. if you’re not in the mood for muddling, my Ready-To-Drink Skinnygirl® Mojitos are always an option.
– 8 to 12 fresh mint leaves
– 1 ounce Simple Syrup, honey or agave nectar
– Juice of 1 lime
– 1 ½ ounces light rum or vodka
– 1 to 2 ounces club soda
– Fresh mint sprig, for garnish
– Lime wedge, for garnish
* Under 150 calories
Place the mint leaves in the bottom of a tall (highball) glass and top with the simple syrup and lime juice. Muddle with a pestle or long spoon until the mint is fragrant but not torn. Fill the glass with ice and add the rum. Stir until the mint leaves pull up through the cocktail. Top off with club soda and stir again. Garnish with a mint sprig and a lime wedge.
– Use cucumber-flavored vodka or gin and garnish with a cucumber slice.
– Use tangerine or orange flavored vodka and garnish with an orange wheel.
– Use coconut water instead of club soda to make a coconut mojito.
I love to talk about business and write about business and be in business. November is National Entrepreneurship Month, which is right up my...READ MORE