Skinnygirl Bloody Mary Recipe
Sometimes after a long week, all you want is to do a little day drinking and unwinding with your girls – and that’s why brunch was invented! Indulge your BFF’s with this midday classic.
– 2 ½ ounces Skinnygirl® Cucumber Vodka or unflavored vodka
– 4 to 6 ounces vegetable juice, such a as a low-sodium V8
– Dash of Tabasco Sauce
– Dash of ground pepper
– Celery stalk, for garnish
– Martini olive, for garnish
– Cucumber slice, for garnish
Directions: Combine the vodka, vegetable juice, Tabasco, and pepper with ice in a pint glass and stir until mixed. Garnish with celery talk, and the olive and cucumber slice on a pick.
This recipe was originally featured in Skinnygirl Cocktails – 100 Fun & Flirty Guilt-Free Recipes.