Mother’s Day Brunch Guide
Whether it’s breakfast in bed or brunch with the whole family, start Mother’s Day off right with an amaze brunch Mom will love. To help you celebrate, I’m sharing my fave breakfast and brunch recipes that are fit for a queen.
– Faux Pancakes – I call this “faux” because it is actually an egg dish. This is a great protein-rich breakfast when you are craving something sweet.
– Whole Grain French Toast – Whether you like to spend a lot of time or just a little on breakfast, put together something that tastes good and sets you on the right track for the day
– Whole Grain Blueberry Pancakes – Delicious, super quick and easy to make blueberry pancakes.
– Simple Breakfast Parfait Recipe – Don’t know what to eat for breakfast? Here’s a simple and delicious morning treat.
– Skinny Quiche – I skinnified this quiche for Gossip Girl’s Kelly Rutherford. It’s great for breakfast or lunch and will leave you satisfied.
If Mom is looking to unwind and get loose, I’ve also got you covered with the perfect midday cocktail recipes:
– Bellinis, Skinnygirl-Style – Nothing beats the crisp sweetness of a Bellini at brunch.
– Skinnygirl Bloody Mary – Indulge and unwind with this midday classic.
– Mommy Juice Cocktail – There’s no harm in enjoying a little “Mommy Juice” now and then, especially when each glass is under 150 calories.
– Skinnygirl Moscato – Delish and guilt-free.
– Skinnygirl Rosé – I mean does it get any better than rosé in the spring?
– Skinnygirl Prosecco & Peach Juice – Classic and perfect for brunch.
What will you be whipping up this Mother’s Day?