Celebrate Memorial Day Skinnygirl-Style with These 3 Cocktail Recipes
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of summer, so it’s the perfect chance to get outside and cool off with a cocktail. Whether you and your girls are lounging poolside or you’re hosting a big barbecue, these warm-weather favorites are the perfect way to stay fresh while getting frisky.
Fun and flirty, this is a fabulous way to stay cool on a steamy day.
– 1½ ounces citrus-flavord vodka
– 3 ounces mango juice or mango juice blend
– 1½ ounces Skinnygirl Sparklers Tangerine Mango or low-calorie orange soda or club soda
– Lemon half-wheel, for garnish
– Lime half-wheel, for garnish
Combine the vodka, juice, and soda over ice in a tall (highball) glass. Stir until mixed. Garnish with half-wheels of lemon and lime on the rim.
Pucker up to this cool citrus-y concoction.
– 1½ ounces Skinnygirl Tangerine Vodka or other citrus-flavored vodka
– 3 ounces lemon Sour Mix
– Splash of orange juice
– Orange wheel, for garnish
– Cherry, for garnish
Combine the vodka, sour mix, and orange juice over ice in a tall (highball) glass. Stir until mixed. Use a toothpick to make an orange and cherry flag for garnish.
Sex on the Beach
Who could resist a Skinnygirl version of the most titillating cocktail of all?
– 1 ounce Skinnygirl White Cherry Vodka or other cherry-flavored vodka
– 1 ounce Skinnygirl Tangerine Vodka or other citrus-flavored vodka
– 1½ ounces orange juice
– 1½ ounces cranberry juice
– Splash of peach schnapps
– Splash of créme de cassis or other black currant or berry-flavored liqueur
– Orange half-wheel, for garnish
– Cherry, for garnish
Combine the vodkas, juices, schnapps, and créme de cassis with ice in a cocktail shaker and shake well. Strain over fresh ice in a tall (highball) glass. Garnish with an orange half-wheel on the rim and a cherry dropped in.
Which of these Skinnygirl cocktail recipes will you be serving up for your Memorial Day celebration?
For more fun & flirty, guilt-free cocktail recipes, check out Skinnygirl Cocktails by Bethenny Frankel, available on Amazon.com.
After last week’s RHONY, I asked Would YOU want to know? Next week will raise a new one: Can you handle the truth? We’re picking up wher...READ MORE