3 Spooky Halloween Treats To Get You Into The Holiday Spirit
Halloween is right around the corner, so here are some fun recipes that both kids and adults can enjoy. They’ll make your party a smash and satisfy the most monstrous sweet tooth!
– 1-64 ounce bottle cherry pomegranate juice
– 1-33 ounce bottle seltzer water
– Punch bowl
– Optional – straws, spiders, other Halloween decorations
In a large punch bowl, pour the cherry pomegranate juice and seltzer water. To serve, pour in a glass over ice along with other Halloween decorations. Add blueberries for the “eyeballs.” Make this a boozy cocktail by, omitting the seltzer water and adding Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka to taste.
– 4 Granny Smith apples
– 4 lollipop sticks
– 1 package white molding chocolate
– 4 pairs edible candy eyes
Wash and dry apples. Place the lollipop sticks into the apples and set aside. Melt the white chocolate according to the package instructions. With a butter knife, smear the chocolate onto the apples to create the gauze effect. Add the eyes to the coated apples while the chocolate is still warm. Place the apples on parchment paper until dry.
– 8 oz. container Cool Whip
– Small package vanilla instant pudding
– 8 oz. light cream cheese, softened
– Edible candy eyes
– If desired, add a few drops of green food coloring to the dip and mix well
Soften the cream cheese and add to a medium bowl. Fold in Cool Whip and vanilla pudding mix. Chill for half an hour. Place the dip in a serving bowl and add edible candy eyes. Serve with fresh apples, raspberries, bananas, etc.
If you’re getting ready to jet off on a summer adventure, make sure your makeup bag is up for the task. Here’s my recommendation: make u...READ MORE