5 Fun Activities To Do With Your Peanut This Week
I am enjoying motherhood more than ever right now. I am so blessed to have such a beautiful peanut in my life, and spending time with her is my most favorite thing in the world to do. Last weekend, we had a pajama pizza slumber party complete with a hot chocolate bar and tons of toppings.
I’m always on the lookout for fun new activities for us to do together so I asked all of my Tweeps on Twitter for some ideas. There were many amazing suggestions. Here are five of my faves.
1. “Get white coffee filters fold them up and cut into them to make snowflakes then tape them to the window! Looks like it’s snowing!” – @amie_branham
2. “Bake cookies and then drop off at local firehouse. They will give you a tour too!” – @CarolineWood68
3. “Use stuff at home, Zoë/I did this last night! Theme dinner party! We did 1960’s: Menu, Hair, Clothes, Makeup, 60s Music & fauxtini’s!” – @acmcgrath
4. “My boys & I love getting blank canvas from ac Moore & making paintings I put up in the house. Messy, memorable & fun!” – @admason5
5. “Take a little hike and find some smooth rocks. Wash them off, then paint solid & paint words on them.” – @ClaireabellGatr
This past weekend, I sat down with my good friend, Andy Cohen for a very special one-on-one Watch What Happens Live interview. We discusse...READ MORE