How to Deal With Stress
We all have moments when we are stressed out — it’s a normal part of life. Here’s how to deal with stress so you can feel better and get on with your day.
– Exercise regularly. Whether you like to do yoga, jog, swim, or just go for walks, your body will feel better when you stay on the move.
– Get enough sleep. This is more important than you might think.
– Manage your time. Give yourself enough time to get things done, and set reminders to keep track of your schedule.
– Phone a friend. Social support is important and can help you deal with stress.
– Do things you love, like reading, getting your nails done, or spending some time in the garden.
– Take 15-20 minutes a day to rest and reflect. Whether you take a yoga class, go for a drive, or just sit quietly, this is one of the best things you can do for yourself.
What are your go-to tips for dealing with stress? Let me know in the comments.