Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
It’s amazing how much healthier you can make food (even dessert) when you substitute a few ingredients. My favorite part about these cookies is how soft and chewy they are. They’re so good, even Cookie wants a taste!
– 1/2 cup raw organic sugar
– 2 1/4 cup oat flour (or wheat flour)
– 1 cup soy milk
– 3/4 cup rolled oats
– 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
– 1/2 cup raisins (or nuts)
– 1 tsp oil
– 1 teaspoons vanilla
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
3. On a non-stick cookie sheet (or line a cookie sheet with parchment paper), scoop batter with a medium sized ice cream scoop. Space cookies evenly on baking sheet.
4. Cook 8-10 minutes, rotating halfway through. The cookies should have a slightly brown edge and come out clean when poked with a toothpick.