Spicy Bluecheese Chicken Burger Recipe
If you’re looking for a fun meal that anyone can cook (even your significant other who claims they can’t boil water), you’ve found it. This burger will have everyone asking for seconds, and it’s sure to please even the most picky eaters.
– 1 pound ground chicken
– 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese
– 1/4 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
– 1/4 cup hot sauce, your choice
– 1 handful chopped green onion
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt and pepper for seasoning
– 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
– Non-stick spray or pan for cooking
1. Gently mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl by hand.
2. Separate into 4 equal patties and grill in a non-stick pan (or in a pan sprayed with non-stick spray) over medium heat for 4-5 minutes per side.
3. Serve on toasted hamburger buns with your favorite toppings, such as lettuce, tomato, and onion!