Skinnygirl Hummus Pizza Recipe
I love finding new ways to use what I have in my kitchen. Hummus doesn’t have to just be a condiment to fresh veggies or pita chips. Instead of pasta sauce, sub in hummus for a fresh take on pizza. For this recipe, I used my Skinnygirl Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. It’s made with non-fat Greek yogurt, it’s reduced calorie, all-natural, gluten-free and kosher.
I’ve found that these veggies work well together in this recipe but feel free to use your favorites or what is in season.
– 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
– 1 Cup Skinnygirl Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
– ½ Cup Chopped Red Pepper
– ½ Cup Chopped Red Onion
– ½ Cup Chopped Zucchini
– ½ Cup Summer Squash
– 2 oz Feta Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roll out pizza crust and place on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread a thin layer of hummus over the crust.
3. Arrange sliced vegetables and feta cheese on top of the hummus.
4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until the crust is golden brown.
Share your #SkinnygirlSummer recipes with me on Facebook, Twitter (@sgirlofficial) and Instagram (@skinnygirlofficial)! We will be sharing our favorites on the official Skinnygirl pages all summer long!
* Via Lipgloss & High Heels