Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake
One of the things I love most about fall is all the yummy things you can make with pumpkin. My recipe for pumpkin cheesecake is quasi-decadent, but it’s made with canned pumpkin (rather than pumpkin-pie filling) and reduced-fat cream cheese, so you get more nutrients like vitamin A and fewer calories. I skip the sour cream to shave even more calories and keep saturated fat on the low side.
– 8 oz softened reduced-fat cream cheese
– ¾ cup raw sugar
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup canned solid-pack pumpkin
– ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
– ¼ tsp nutmeg ready-made graham cracker crust
(10 Servings, 232 calories a slice)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, ½ cup sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth (30 seconds).
2. Add eggs, one at a time; blend well after each. Mix in ¼ cup sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Pour into graham cracker crust.
3. Bake 55 minutes or until filling is set. Run knife around edge of pan. Cool to room temperature; chill at least 4 hours (up to 24).
Find more delicious recipes from Bethenny in The Skinnygirl Dish, available on Amazon.com.