Simply Irresistible Blue Cheese Dip
This dip tastes so creamy and decadent, yet it’s much lower in fat than the conventional version. If you love blue cheese, you are going to want to make this recipe often.
– 8 ounces reduced-fat vegetable cream cheese, softened
– 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
– 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
– 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
– 1 teaspoon fresh minced dill
– Pretzel thins
1. Place the cream cheese, sour cream, blue cheese, garlic powder, pepper, parsley, and dill in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended.
2. Sprinkle with additional parsley. Serve with pretzel thins for dipping.
This is an excerpt from The Skinnygirl Dish by Bethenny Frankel, available on Amazon.com.
Packing for a weekend trip can be tough because you’ll feel like you need to bring everything with you. Trust me, you don’t. When I get ...READ MORE