Simple Breakfast Parfait Recipe
Don’t know what to eat for breakfast? Here’s a simple and delicious morning treat.
– 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
– 2 Tablespoons blueberries (raspberries, blackberries, use what you have/like)
– Sprinkle of raw sugar or sweetener
– 1 teaspoon slivered almonds
– 1/2 cup Kashi Good Friends cereal (or your favorite cereal)
Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl or layer in a glass for a great breakfast parfait.
What is your favorite breakfast food? Share in the comments below.