I know it will be difficult to resist the urge of spooning mouthful after mouthful of Nutella into your mouth, but trust me, these macarons are worth the wait. I usually make these for parties or an afternoon with the girls because they’re so cute and decorative. They’re always a huge hit!
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 1 2/3 cup confectioner sugar
– Egg whites from 3 large eggs (room temperature)
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Pinch of salt
– Nutella for the filling
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Beat egg whites using a whisk until foamy; beat in 1/4 cup of sugar and vanilla until egg whites are glossy and hold soft peaks.
2. Sift confectioners’ sugar and fold into the egg whites.
3. Use a non-stick baking sheet (or line a standard baking sheet with parchment paper) and scoop a rounded tablespoon of dough and flatten like a cookie. Place each “cookie” about 1″ apart on the baking sheet.
4. Bake cookies until set but not browned, about 10-15 minutes.
5. Wait until the cookies cool and spread a thin layer of Nutella on each cookie and press together.
I love to talk about business and write about business and be in business. November is National Entrepreneurship Month, which is right up my...READ MORE