Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Skinnygirl Wine + Chocolate Pairings
You don’t need an excuse to drink wine, but Valentine’s Day is as good a reason as any. The only thing better than enjoying a glass of your favorite Skinnygirl wine is indulging in a perfect pairing with Skinnygirl chocolate.
These wine and chocolate pairings are BEYOND, and you can’t go wrong with any of them.
Pair Skinnygirl Cabernet Sauvignon with Skinnygirl Dark Chocolate Almond Truffles
– Why it works: Chocolate with higher cocoa content works well with Skinnygirl Cabernet Sauvignon as it highlights the mature tannins and bright acidity
Pair Skinnygirl Pinot Grigio with Skinnygirl Milk Chocolate Covered Almonds
– Why it works: The almonds emphasize the rich, crisp flavors of Skinnygirl Pinot Grigio and refresh the palate
Pair Skinnygirl Pinot Noir with Skinnygirl Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds
– Why it works: The dark chocolate complements the dark cherry, toasted oak, and vanilla flavors of Skinnygirl Pinot Noir
Pair Skinnygirl Chardonnay with Skinnygirl Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Toffee Truffles
– Why it works: The crisp flavor of Skinnygirl Chardonnay contrasts perfectly with the creaminess of the milk chocolate
Pair Skinnygirl Moscato with Skinnygirl Milk Chocolate Cookie Crumble Truffles
– Why it works: The milk chocolate brings out the notes of pear, peach, and mango in Skinnygirl Moscato
You can find your favorite Skinnygirl wine and chocolate at a store near you with the Skinnygirl product locator. Cheers!