Healthy Chili Recipe
This healthy chili recipe is perfect for a cold night. It’s one of those dishes that immediately makes you feel all warm inside.
– 1/2 medium-sized onion, chopped
– 1 teaspoon chili powder
– 1 teaspoon cumin
– Salt and pepper
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/4 red pepper, chopped
– 1/4 yellow pepper, chopped
– 1 small can pureed tomatoes
– 1/2 zucchini, chopped
– 1/4 pound ground turkey breast (omit if vegetarian)
– 1/4 cup canned red pinto beans
1. Sauté onions over medium/high heat in nonstick pan with nonstick spray and add chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper, minced garlic, red pepper, yellow pepper (one color is fine).
2. When vegetables are soft, add pureed tomatoes (can says tomato sauce, but the only ingredients are unseasoned, pureed tomatoes).
3. Add zucchini.
4. When vegetables are cooked, add either ground turkey breast and red pinto beans. For vegetarian version, skip the turkey. It is even delicious without the red beans!
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Once you’re in it with someone for a while, you may want to use your gut to determine how the relationship is going. Is he really into you...READ MORE