I’m strongly against fake food, but I call this “faux” because it is actually an egg dish. This is a great protein-rich breakfast when you are craving something sweet. The small amount of sugar gives it just the right degree of crispiness. This is delicious and so easy. You can also make delicious French toast by dipping whole-grain bread into this mixture instead of making it into faux pancakes.
– ¼ cup liquid egg whites or two egg whites
– 1 whole egg
– ¼ teaspoon strawberry extract or vanilla extract
– 1 teaspoon raw sugar or sweetener
– Fresh fruit or small bit of maple syrup or both
wholesale cheap jerseys nfl Men’s Atlanta Falcons CJ Goodwin Pro Line Red Player Jersey,packer jerseys cheap Youth New York Giants Corey Washington Pro Line Team Color Jersey.nfl cheap jersey Youth Jacksonville Jaguars Brandon Linder Pro Line Black Player Jersey,nba wholesale jerseys free shipping Pro Line Womens Green Bay Packers Letroy Guion Team Color Jersey,nfl jerseys from china free shipping Youth Dallas Cowboys Sean Lee Nike White Game Jersey.budget football shirts Nike Maurice Jones-Drew Jacksonville Jaguars Youth Game Jersey,blank nfl football jerseys Women’s Green Bay Packers Kennard Backman Pro Line Team Color Jersey,buy cheap nfl jerseys china Girls Youth Jacksonville Jaguars Historic Logo Blaine Gabbert Nike Teal Game Jersey.blank hockey jerseys wholesale Youth Denver Broncos Antonio Smith Pro Line Team Color Jersey,buy jerseys online canada Pro Line Womens Green Bay Packers Andrew Tiller Team Color Jersey,cheap jerseys from china review Men’s Tennessee Titans Jake Locker Nike Light Blue Alternate Limited Jersey Cheap Jerseys
1. Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, mix egg whites, egg, extract, and sugar. Pour the egg mixture into a pan and stir lightly.
3. When the egg is firm on one side, carefully flip it over. When it is fully cooked and fluffy, carefully move it to a plate.
4. Top with fresh fruit or a bit of real maple syrup, or both.