I’m strongly against fake food, but I call this “faux” because it is actually an egg dish. This is a great protein-rich breakfast when you are craving something sweet. The small amount of sugar gives it just the right degree of crispiness. This is delicious and so easy. You can also make delicious French toast by dipping whole-grain bread into this mixture instead of making it into faux pancakes.
– ¼ cup liquid egg whites or two egg whites
– 1 whole egg
– ¼ teaspoon strawberry extract or vanilla extract
– 1 teaspoon raw sugar or sweetener
– Fresh fruit or small bit of maple syrup or both
1. Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, mix egg whites, egg, extract, and sugar. Pour the egg mixture into a pan and stir lightly.
3. When the egg is firm on one side, carefully flip it over. When it is fully cooked and fluffy, carefully move it to a plate.
4. Top with fresh fruit or a bit of real maple syrup, or both.
Should I start my own business? It’s a pivotal question and something people often ask, as I’ve started so many businesses myself. Some ...READ MORE