Easy Impressive Frittata
This fancy-looking but super-easy recipe makes a beautiful and healthful breakfast.
– Cooking spray
– 1 cup sautéed vegetables (great way to use leftovers), such as onions, spinach, zucchini, broccoli, or tomatoes
– 1 egg yolk and 3 to 4 egg whites
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 1 tablespoon crumbled feta or grated parmesan
(Serves 1. Double the recipe and use a medium-size pan to serve 2.)
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Spray a small nonstick pan with an ovenproof handle with cooking spray. Over medium heat, sauté the vegetables.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg yolk and egg whites with a little salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and move it around with a spatula until slightly solidified. Transfer the pan to the oven.
3. Bake until the frittata is almost firm to the touch (approximately 15 to 20 minutes). Sprinkle with the cheese and bake until firm. Serve immediately.
This is an excerpt from Naturally Thin by Bethenny Frankel, available on Amazon.com.
Hi again! How was everyone’s Thanksgiving? Hopefully it was as wonderful as mine. I spent the holiday surrounded by very special people an...READ MORE