Easy Beet Salad
This is a really quick salad when you want something fresh, sweet, and good for you. I love Melissa’s trimmed, peeled, and steamed baby beets in a bag. They are all ready to go and have a great fresh-beet texture.
– ½ teaspoon salt
– ½ teaspoon black pepper
– 1 package (8 oz) steamed beets, drained and cut into cubes
– 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
– ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
– 1 tablespoon crumbled goat cheese
– 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
In a bowl, mix everything together except the goat cheese and parsley. Chill covered for 30 minutes or overnight, or enjoy immediately. Mix in the goat cheese and sprinkle the parsley on top just before serving.
This is an excerpt from The Skinnygirl Dish by Bethenny Frankel, available on Amazon.com.
I’ve always been the type to get creative when the rubber meets the road. When you spend time trying to satisfy the needs of others, you w...READ MORE