Delicious Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
This frosting is so good you’ll lick the bowl. The recipe makes double what you’ll need for the cupcakes, so there’s plenty left for later.
– 8 ounces of reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
– 1/4 cup nondairy butter, softened
– 1/2 teaspoon real vanilla extract
– 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
– 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes if the frosting isn’t firm enough. Frost cupcakes or any cake. Store leftover frosting in the refrigerator.
Do you have a healthy recipe you want to share? Tell us below.