Cinnamon Spice Coffee
Do you ever just need a semi-sweet, caffeinated pick-me-up to get through the afternoon? My favorite coffee drink is super easy to whip up and part hot chocolate, part cappuccino. At only 43 calories a mug, it has way fewer calories than either.
– 10 tbs ground coffee
– 1 tsp ground cinnamon
– 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
– 1/2 cup soy milk
– 1/8 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
– A squirt or two of Skinnygirl Sweetener (agave or stevia)
1. Just combine 10 tablespoons ground coffee, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg in a coffee filter.
2. Brew in a coffeemaker with 6 cups of water.
3. Mix 1/2 cup steamed or heated soy milk, sweetener, and 1/8 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder.
4. Pour coffee into 6 mugs and top with soy milk mixture.
My latest book, I Suck at Relationships So You Don’t Have To, is out in paperback today. In case you haven’t had a chance to ch...READ MORE