Bethenny’s Boo Boo Banana Bread
I recently came across a pic of my Boo Boo Banana Bread that @BeachyRunner1 had tagged me in on Instagram. It was such a beautiful photo and one of my favorite recipes so I decided to share it with everyone.
Personally, I like this recipe because it is low in calories and has just a tiny bit of everything that you like. It also makes great use of those overripe bananas you have laying around.
I love seeing your pics of my recipes on social media. Whether it is a dessert, cocktail or main dish, I want to see it! Tag your photos on Twitter (@Bethenny) or Instagram (@BethennyFrankel) or post them to my wall on Facebook so I can feature them on my website!
¬∑ ¬†1 cup raw sugar
¬∑ ¬†1 tablespoon butter (regular or nondairy)
¬∑ ¬†1 cup mashed over ripe bananas (2 or 3)
¬∑ ¬†1 egg
¬∑ ¬†1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
¬∑ ¬†1 cup oat flour
¬∑ ¬†¬ĺ teaspoon baking powder
¬∑ ¬†¬Ĺ teaspoon baking soda
¬∑ ¬†¬ľ teaspoon salt
¬∑ ¬†¬Ĺ cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
3. Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of a loaf pan.
4. Put it in the bottom of the pan and spray it with cooking spray.
5. Pour in the batter and cover it loosely with foil. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Cool completely, then slice and serve.
Bruschetta sounds fancy, looks beautiful, but it’s the easiest appetizer to make. If you can slice bread, toss a salad and put them to...READ MORE