5 Tips On Starting a Business
If you have a great business idea and have been toying around with the idea of going into business for yourself, you’re probably wondering where to start. You may need to learn key business terms, or maybe you’re more concerned about how to market your idea. I have 5 tips to help you get started in no time!
1. Write it down: Write down every idea you have in your cell phone or a notebook. Go through the list every few months to find the really great ones.
2. Make a list: Make a list of all the things you want to get done and then check them off. Want to create a logo? Add it to the list. If you’re actively making your business happen, even if it is just bit by bit, you’ll feel better.
3. Everything’s your business: Treat everything you do as if the importance of your career depends on it. Follow Bethenny’s advice in a Place of Yes on this topic.
4. Learn to say no: Coming from “a place of yes” doesn’t mean saying yes to everything. It means learning what aligns with your goals and what doesn’t, and how to stop doing the things that slow you down from accomplishing your goals.
5. Pick yourself back up: Things go wrong. Not everything you do will go as planned and sometimes things take longer than expected. Say yes to yourself and embrace the setbacks as a reminder to stick to your guns!
Tell us how you stay productive in the comments.