I Suck At Relationships Book Tour – Meet Me In Your City!
Here’s my confession: I suck at relationships.
Like most people, I’m very good at some things and VERY bad at other things. When it comes to my love life, I’m the first to admit that I’ve had a few bumps in the road. But the good news is that all mishaps are steps toward a greater success.
This brings me to the next step on my A Place of Yes journey. On April 7th, I released my newest book, I Suck At Relationships So You Don’t Have To. It’s filled with a mix of candid personal stories and no-nonsense advice on how to find and sustain a meaningful connection with someone you truly love.
This book is my offering of hope. Despite all of my relationship disasters, I still believe in love, and I know that, one of these days, I’m going to get it right. I want this book to be a launching pad from which a network can be created; a place where we can all share stories and help one another. You don’t have to suck at relationships, because I’ve done enough of that for all of us. You can come from a place of yes, and you can have any life you want.
Take this journey with me. I’m traveling for the next few weeks on a book tour and I want to see everyone and hear your relationship wins and woes.
I Suck At Relationships So You Don’t Have To Book Tour Stops:
– April, 8th: Barnes & Noble at The Grove – Los Angeles, CA (Click For Details) – April, 9th: The Standard Club – Chicago, IL (Click For Details) – April 10th: Anderson’s Bookshop – Naperville, IL (Click For Details) – April, 11th: Barnes & Noble at The Mall of America – Minneapolis, MN (Click For Details) – April, 12th: BookPeople – Austin, TX (Click For Details) – April, 13th: Atlanta History Center – Atlanta, GA (Click For Details) – April 16th: Barnes & Noble at Union Square – New York, NY (Click For Details) – April 21st: Barnes & Noble at Rowan University – Glassboro, NJ (Click For Details)
– May 4th: McLoone’s Pier House with Moxy & Main – Hoboken, NJ (Click For Details)
– May 5th: Bryant Library – Roslyn, NY (Click For Details)
– May 20th: Bryant Park – New York, NY (Click For Details)
– June 1st: Sixth & i – Washington, DC (Click For Details)
– June 6th: TBA – New Jersey (Click For Details)
Order your copy of I Suck At Relationships So You Don’t Have To! Hard copies are available at the following retailers: Amazon, Simon & Schuster, Barnes & Noble, Apple and IndieBound. Or if you’re like me and always on the go, I love using audiobooks because I can listen to them anywhere. Check out the excerpt below and purchase the audio version of I Suck At Relationships So You Don’t Have To on Audible or iTunes.