25 Facts About Me
Are you one of my super-supporters? If so, you probably already know everything there is to know about me. If not, let’s get to know each other a bit better. Here are 25 facts about me that just might surprise you.
25 Facts About Bethenny
1. I have a dog named Cookie; she’s a Lhaso Apso mix and she bites!
2. During my early years in L.A. as a struggling actress, I was a personal assistant to Kathy Hilton and would chauffeur Nicky and Paris around town.
3. I was a PA on Saved by the Bell!
4. The first band I saw in concert: Air Supply!
5. I do yoga and I even have my own yoga workout DVD collection, Skinnygirl Yoga.
6. I have another exercise DVD, Body by Bethenny.
7. I’ve gone bald eagle!
8. My shoe size is 9.
9. I was on The Apprentice: Martha Stewart, where I was the first runner-up.
10. I attended the National Gourmet Institute for Healthy and Culinary Arts in New York City, where I honed my skills for making yummy, nutritious meals!
11. I’m a natural foods chef and I’ve helped stars like Alicia Silverstone and Denis Leary lead healthier lifestyles.
12. I’ve written four self-help books, including my latest, Skinnygirl Solutions.
13. I wrote a novel, Skinnydipping, loosely based on my life.
14. My books have appeared on the New York Times Best-Seller list.
15. I created the Skinnygirl Margarita, and my Skinnygirl Cocktails line is one of the fastest-growing spirits brands in the US.
16. I’ve developed a variety of Skinnygirl products, like Skinnygirl Smoothers n’ Shapers (shape wear you’re meant to show off), Skinnygirl candy, Skinnygirl sweeteners, and Skinnygirl protein bars, and more!
17. I appeared on The Real Housewives of New York for three seasons and became the breakout star of the show.
18. I was the runner-up on the ice-skating competition show Skating with the Stars.
19. I starred on two shows on Bravo: Bethenny Getting Married? and Bethenny Ever After.
20. I posed nude for PETA.
21. I created Bethenny Bakes, a cookie company catering to health-conscious consumers.
22. I am the “Queen” of TMI.
23. I love NY!
24. I’m obsessed with kale — “massaged kale” in particular.
25. I love hats.
Today I did a little shopping & picked up American Horror Story Freak Show on Blu-ray to help get me in the Halloween spirit. I’m all ...READ MORE