Yum! Samoas Rice Treats Recipe
If you love your Samoas Girl Scout Cookies, you'll go marshmallowy-mad for these Samoas Rice Treats!
Samoas Rice Treats
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
4 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup rice treats cereal
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
4. Chop up Samoas and add in the middle of the Rice Krispies treats and also on top.
5. Melt down chocolate and drizzle over the treats
For more delicious Girl Scout recipes and where to buy Girl Scout Cookies, go to GirlScouts.org.