Make the Recipe! Skinnygirl Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
Bethenny's new Skinnygirl Daily Chocolate Peanut Butter Nutrition Bars are delicious, satisfying, complete with fiber and protein, and the best part of all… under 200 calories!
Pick them up at your local Target, or make them at home today...
Skinnygirl Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar with Sea Salt:
1 cup Brown Rice Syrup
1/4 cup cane sugar
2 tsp. Salted Butter
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup soy crisps
1 cup rolled oats
7 oz caramel
7 oz chocolate
Desired amount of crushed unsalted
Pinch of sea salt
1. In a pot add syrup, sugar and peanut butter. Heat on medium until melted and mixed.
2. In separate bowl mix soy crisps, oats, and desired amount of crushed unsalted peanuts. Add hot syrup, sugar and peanut butter mixture and hand mix for less than a minute until evenly mixed.
3. Spread on a baking sheet on top of wax paper.
4. Heat chocolate in pot on medium until melted. Pour a thin layer of chocolate over the mixture on the baking sheet
5. Heat caramel using double boiler until melted. Drizzle over mixture on baking sheet
6. Sprinkle sea salt
Are you loving Skinnygirl Daily Nutrition Bars to much? Enter to win a 1-year supply right here at bethenny.com!