Well-being // 02.28.14 // 17 Comments

Follow Carrie on Her Weight Loss Journey!

Follow Carrie on Her Weight Loss Journey!

Carrie wrote to Bethenny to ask for help. She was afraid of getting to 200 pounds several years ago, and now she's afraid of getting to 300. Bethenny spoke to Dr. Melanie Bison of the Bison Diversity Wellness Center in Las Vegas, who has agreed to donate a year's worth of treatment for Carrie's food addiction.

Watch Bethenny give Carrie and her friend a trip to Canyon Ranch Health Resort to kick-off her new journey and start her healthy habits!

Canyon Ranch health resort in Tucson, AZ will kick-start your healthy habits. Celebrating its 35th anniversary, Canyon Ranch is world renowned for its integrative approach to wellness, pampering spa treatments and endless activities. With the guidance of their diverse staff of health professionals and robust menu of activities and individual services, you’ll be able to focus on your personal goals and intentions for healthy living.

To help her stay on track, Bethenny recruited bistroMD to give her one year of fresh and nutritious meals delivered directly to her home. bistroMD is a meal delivery program that provides the freshest, best-tasting, and most nutritious meals. All the meals are prepared fresh by top chefs and contain the finest and natural ingredients, real vegetables, sustainable protein, and have minimal to no chemicals or fillers compared to other top competitors, and are packaged in BPA-free trays.

Comments

Lisa Marie

weight lowered behind the head, inhale fully to expand the chest and rib cage area. Proceed to extend the arms upward and begin the downward chopping motion.

Anna Redding

**YOUR FREE 3 MONTH SUPPLY OF SKINNY FIBER AWAITS YOU **

Hi Carrie, I saw your heart felt show and wanted to help. I''ve got the solution for you. Skinny Fiber as seen on Lifetime Movie Channel The Balancing Act, every Wedsnesday morning 7 am Eastern Standard Time. Skinny Fiber is 100% natural fiber capsules with 2 plant based appetite suppressant. Last year my company shipped Skinny Fiber to over 160... countries world wide.

Here's my website: www.atyourbest.skinnyfiberpromo.com For more details
Call me if you have any questions @ 407-579-2726
Thanks, Anna

Joann

Carrie - I'm so so proud of you! You are gorgeous and giving and one of my favorite people in the world. I wish I had known this was on so I could have recorded it!

Is there any way to see the full episode? Carrie was one of my college roommates and I'm dying to see the full segment.

1 Reply
Janice

Dear Carrie, I watched the show today and really connected with you and your story . I too am the girl who didn't want to get to 200 & now don't want to get to 300!! I was always active when I was young and now that I'm an older mom with a three year old daughter, I'm not as active and am struggling to be a good mom while dealing with a host of health issues from my weight. It's heartbreaking to feel you have no control over eating and I completely get what you're saying about it feeling good to eat, even just the experience of it. God bless you on your journey, you've inspired me to start mine again for the sake of my family.

2 Replies
Annastasia McPherson

Carrie,

I have known you a long time now. Please know that you are beautiful. I know you may not believe it yourself yet, but you are. On top of your beautiful face, you have such an amazing heart for others. I know you have struggled for awhile. I pray that all that this show has done for you will help. You know I am always here to help you if you need anything! Remember, it's a journey, and things will happen - don't beat yourself up when they do. I love you friend.

1 Reply
Chele

Dear Carrie,

It made me sad when you said your boyfriend never Said
you were beautiful and that you were cute...I just wanted to let
You know that happens at every size. In my younger days I was
A small girl and not one time did I have a boyfriend say I was
Beautiful and now after 3 kids and 50 pounds heavier my husband
Tells me I'm beautiful daily and it is wonderful to hear. I bet you that
There were a ton of men watching you and thinking how beautiful you
Are not only from the outside but also the beautiful light that shines from
Within you. Good luck on your journey !!

1 Reply
Shelley Howe

About Carrie and her weight loss struggle.. I too struggle..I made tomatoe,celery,onion,garlic soup. Eat as much during the day..add cheese cubes or meat (protein) to your bowl.. No white food for low carbs. In a year I have lost 65lbs. It also lowers you blood sugar.

1 Reply
Mimi

I'm watching the show, and as soon as I heard Carrie say she has never felt beautiful, I had to come immediately to the website to comment. Dearest Carrie, please believe you are a lovely woman. Mainly because of your personality: you're articulate, smart, kind-hearted and gracious. As for your appearance, you are a natural beauty: your skin, your features and your shape are feminine and beautiful. You have a great sense of style which displays your creativity. I hope you enjoy and benefit from your weight-loss program, and most of all learn your value and worth. Good luck in all you do!

1 Reply
Amy

Carrie,

I'm watching you right now, and you could be me. Although, I look at you and think you are so much prettier than I am. I, too, have struggled my entire life with weight. The comment you made about feeling this big one hundred pounds ago struck such a chord with me. I felt the same way. All through high school, I felt like a 200+ pound girl. I weighed about 130 lbs. I look back now and realize just how messed up my brain was. Now that I AM the woman well over 200 lbs, I am overwhelmed with the enormity of what it would take to be healthy, again. I wish you all the best with your journey. Your strength in making this big step is an inspiration to me. Just remember, your beauty has nothing to do with how you or anyone else sees your physical appearance.

Amy