Introducing: Skinnygirl Water Enhancers!

We can't live without water, and you're gonna die when you taste Skinnygirl's latest splash: Water Enhancers!

Introducing: Skinnygirl Water Enhancers!

Skinnygirl is launching another innovative take on low-calorie beverages that blend great taste and personal flavor customization. Water is essential, but it's not exciting… until now! Beginning in March, Skinnygirl Water Enhancers will be available in White Cherry, Blueberry Acai, Pineapple Coconut, and Fuji Apple.

Bethenny wanted to give women a delicious alternative to just plain water and typical sodas. Her new Skinnygirl water enhancers are light, refreshing, and allow you to flavor to your liking.

Skinnygirl Water Enhancers not only taste great, they're also just five calories per serving, thanks to a unique blend of natural stevia leaf extract and cane sugar. Each bottle is powerful enough to flavor about 24 glasses of water into Skinnygirl experiences.

Bethenny hopes you love her latest Skinnygirl innovation. Bottoms up!

Comments

Linda Pacheco

Please make a mango flavor water enhancer!!! Yum!!!

Patricia Muga

I agree with Jeanine!i think the Fuji Apple flavor is very odd and just really bad. However, the other three flavors are great. I especially love the coconut pineapple! I would be delighted to see some kind of melon flavor.

jeannine

I just tried the fuji apple water enhancer for the first time...I do not like it....very odd flavor and very unappealing color.... don't think i will be purchasing again.

Mary C Cunningham

Tried the Pineapple Coconut and am sooooo excited. Stevia AND great taste. Want to get away from artificial sweeteners and glad there is an alternative that tastes so good. Going to try the White Cherry next! Thanks!

Leah

I enjoy the flavors but why for the love of god do you have to put carmel color? not a good ingredient, sorry but even though I pretty much loved the flavors, that killed it for me. Please research before putting such yucky stuff in your products. Very disappointed!

debbie

have tried all and real like all of them. have been a sweetner person all my life and i am glad to have found something nature. thanks so much. love ya

michelle

I try all kinds of water enhancers because i dont like water! saw the Skinnygirl at Walmart and decided to try it. Bought the Fuji Apple. YUCK. Its the most terrible thing i think ive tasted. ick. I don't think ill try another flavor because i have to throw this one away.

Patricia Lucas

Regarding the Skinny Girl Water Enhancer, I see that it's sweetened with Stevia. Is that a "fake" sugar kind of like Equal and the like? Apparently I am allergic (or something) to the fake sugars because every time I drink anything with it in them my throat gets sore and/or tries to close up. I would REALLY LOVE to find a water enhancer that wasn't detrimental to my health.

Thank you!

P.S. Bethenny, you RAWK!! Your show is so REAL and down to Earth!! Thank you so much for that and for not "taking on airs" and all that stuff, and also for all the help you have showered upon our sisters! You are one of a kind because you can tell that it truly comes from the heart and it's not done for ratings!

1 Reply
Lindsay

I just bought and tried the Fuji Apple and the Pineapple Coconut flavors, and I loved them! My only issue is I can't find anywhere where I can buy these online...seems a little crazy in this day and age. The first two I bought I bought while visiting my mom where Walmarts are everywhere; I live in a big city with hardly any around and everywhere else they seem to be located are out of the way. When will these be available for purchase online?

jocee

Tried the Coconut Pinapple one and please know it is just aweful. Very bitter. I will not try any others.

Sandra

Can't wait to try this!!!! If it's like every thing else you have out there it is going to be great,just as you are.Love Your Show..So Sad to Hear The News. Like your Dad said...YOUR A MUSTANG and YOU NEED TO RUN!!!!!