Dating // 06.12.14 // 10 Comments

Hidden Camera Dating Dish: Her Dating Mistakes Revealed!

Hidden Camera Dating Dish: Her Dating Mistakes Revealed!

When it comes to first dates, who do you think makes more mistakes, guys or girls?

Check out our hidden camera investigation to see how women can step up their game.

Comments

Kit Carson McGuire

I would LOVE to see a show where you present guys/girls who cannot find a mate! I tried eHarmony, Match,com and a few dozen others with NO LUCK! eHarmony and Match.com refunded my money because even they could not find a match for me! I am 65 years YOUNG, retired on a fixed income in my own home in a small town in central Arizona. Nothing works online! I am very spiritual. Married and divorced. I'm a neat freak. Very neat, clean, organized. Open to new things. I've only begun to live. Lost my 3rd wife in 2005 to a brain aneurysm and she was half my age! I learned to live with the loss and have moved on! Every relationship has been with a girl half my age and every one fantastic for us both. Females anywhere near my age just can't relate. I have worked as a: radio disc jockey, film actor, professional musician, professional photographer, paranormal investigator, computer technician and more! Like most people, I just want to share my life with an awesome girl who honestly LOVES me for all the right reasons, cards face up, no lies, no cheating and no games! I refuse to become a "bad boy" just to have a short term girlfriend who just uses me to get what she wants then moves on! Bethanny, can you put your witch hat on and help us guys and girls?

Allthatandabagofchipswitha%ick

Ladies - i have been dating that man for 6 months secretly and let me tell you - his lips are like sugar on my manhood. He is not available for yall's tunas. I appreciate the lust yall may have for my man, but he is strictly %ickly.
-signed Allthatandabagofchipswitha%ick

faizel khan

Congrats on the show....Its great to have you on here in Seattle around Dinner unwind time! I would like to throw a wish in the Bethenny Well for a show topic. Gays over 40 and single. I am 40, in shape, works hard, own my home and biz and keep myself groomed. I have been single for 10 years and am always asked "why are YOU single" Now I hear it a lil louder...lol...If you have any advice for one of your many Gay Guys, please let us know. Much much to you and your lil one! Faizel Khan

1 Reply
sumati bellsey

I was watching today(Jan 29) and I wanted to know if Avery was willing to have a second date with Latoya, the gal who was just so picky, but a phone call came through and I missed what he said. I did spot him laying rose petals on the ground, but it seemed to be for Bethany.None o the videos on the website showed that segment in full. Can someone please tell me what happened? Thanks!

Ferrer Jezz

Im making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do, http://Best96.com

The Truth

That whole episode was a lie!! The date with Latoya was a setup. Avery is in a long-term relationship with TaKia, the so-called "friend." They concocted that whole plan to have their little 5 minutes of fame and/or for the money. He is not the doting father he portrays himself to be!! He must be forced by the courts to provide for his child!!! And..he spends very little time with his child!! People... everything that glitters ain't gold!!!

Tammy

Bethenny, I want a date with Avery! He is perfect for me...I love the way he walks and I know we would be a match made in heaven...sigh...swoon

Audrey R.

That Man she went out a date with is sooo handsome! Too bad I'm a Texas girl... well hope they both find their better half..haha unless I can be his;)

BELINDA HARRIS

OMG .... who is that sexy guy she went on the date with.. he is so handsome. And his voice .... like a sweet love song to my ears lol