Comments

Kim Pavao

Bethenny, who makes the black shoe booties with the red toe as shown in the NY Times photo in Jan 2014. I LOVE THEM & You. Gotta have a pair.

xoxoxoxoxo You Rock !!!!

Tina M Palmer

I was talking with my husband and we both agree, your smile is big and beautiful like Julia Roberts. You seem to put your heart into your smile and I love the way you hug. I hug everyone I know. It shows not only passion but compassion. You care and it shows!!

Tina M Palmer

The jump suit you had on the other day (black pants and pleated top was over the top. I could see my 18 year old daughter in that. She has a body just like yours. One I had 30 years ago. After 3 children, the body just "ain't" what it used to be but you looked great!!

Timmie

I LOVE this Swan Jumpsuit. Checked out the price and waayy out of my budget. But it is AWESOME...Keep styling and profiling..

Amanda Shorts

Love this jumpsuit! It's super attractive!

carol

Perfect look. Flirty casual, sophisticated black with just a pop of muted color and those heels are amazing.