Talk Bethenny // 12.13.13 // 6 Comments

Bethenny's Open Letter to the Sandy Hook Families

To the Families of the Sandy Hook Tragedy,

No matter what anyone says or does, no one will ever be able to feel or comprehend the grief, sadness, pain, anger and frustration that you are going through during this terrible time.

The entire country is in mourning, and so many of us would do anything to take away some of your incomprehensible sorrow. I know that I feel helpless, confused, sad, frustrated and angry for you.

You are constantly in our hearts, minds and prayers during this difficult holiday season. We send you our love and support today, tomorrow and for as long as you need us.

I am so sorry for your tragic loss.

Love,

Bethenny Frankel

Comments

kerry  bennett

Hi Bethenny ! I feel extra special to get this e mail ...I love love love love love love love love love love love you show because you are so real and honest..You are my super hero !!

You know I could not believe Jwoww sat on your sofa and lied that she did not had work done on her face or lip ..I believe she did ... He make up guy must be and M.D too

I get excited to see your show !!

Kerry ..

Kelly

Wow....
I knew Bethenny was self absorbed. She can turn ANY topic around to make it be about herself. But the fact that she can even make Sandy Hook be about her is incredibly offensive.

Jackie

That was an absolutely beautiful ending for your show today. Thank you for sharing your letter, and for the silence after the names. You certainly are an amazing person.

naadira

Its friday and i am home with my nine month old baby ... i was clicking through the channel and for sum reason i am watching your show i keep on meaning to change the channel but i keep on watching.It comes to the end of the show and i was in tears.. last year i felt the pain of the mothers of these babies because i lost my son in april of 2012 he was 11 years old.. so i can imagine what it is like,its like a nightmare that u dont wake up from.. i feel like i am in a horrible movie that never shuts off..i didnt even hear it on the news because i was so depressed i didnt listen to music or watch tv.. my sis told me about it..i felt like we were going through the same thing...every day i cry but that day i just cried a lil more ...i felt that way today when i was watching u ..i cry everyday but today i cried a lil bit more with your show .. its hard to lose your baby no matter how old they are they will always be your baby.. i have never gone to even see him yet because i still think he is gonna to come through the door ... i want to hear his voice so bad , u expect to lose your mom sis or aunt eventually but you NEVER expect to out live your child..i remember watching lovely bones , colored girls and other movies of that nature , a mother losing there child or children and i remember balling crying like it was real and now it IS my reality...prayers go out to every mother who now has a piece of them missing and please keep me in you prayers as well.. thank u..

Nadine

Bethenny, thank you for sharing your open letter, it was beautiful as you are inside and out. May GOD bless all the families through this devastating event especially during the holiday season, you have been and will always be in my prayers!

sarah burch

so i was just watching the Bethany show on tv and i wasnt really sure if i liked this show before today but she is an amazing person. she just did a memorial remembrance for the children and teachers of Sandy Hook that lost their lives last year and it was completely beautiful. tomorrow is the 1 year mark for these poor families who have lost soooo much. with gods grace they will get though it but they will never be the same.
We should all keep in mind that our children are our gifts from god and we are not promised tomorrow. i have been through some tough times with my own child but i wouldnt trade them for anything. HUG YOUR KIDS AND TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM EVERYDAY!!! EVEN WHEN YOU ARE STRUGGLING MAKE SURE THEY KNOW THAT YOU LOVE THEM. NEVER LET A DAY GO BY UNSPOKEN. i cant even fathum what these families are going through and i pray i will never find out but in a sense i feel their pain because i know how i would feel if i lost my child... my heart goes out to these families..may god be with you and bring you as much peace as possible.