Jo Piazza's No-Fail Breakup Bootcamp Rules
Do you want to get over a breakup once and for all? Try Jo Piazza's 12 steps to start the new year with a clean slate.
The end of the year is often a time for reflection and change. If you're trying to get over a past relationship, or several past relationships, you can find yourself stuck over one detail or another. Try Jo Piazza's Love Rehab tips to get over and start the new year with a clean slate.
- Admit you are powerless and your life is unmanageable
- Find something greater than yourself to make you sane again
- Make a decision to turn your life over to a higher power
- Take a moral inventory of yourself (aka figure out what's wrong with you), and keep the hell away from Facebook
- Admit to yourself and someone else all the crazy shit you have done
- Become entirely ready to have a higher power remove all these defects of character
- Humbly ask our higher power to remove our shortcomings
- Make a list of all the persons (exes) we have harmed, and become willing to make amends
- Make amends whenever possible, except when doing so might cause someone harm
- When we are wrong, promptly admit it
- Listen to that higher power (whoever she may be)
- Having had a spiritual awakening, carry our message to others
For more advice from Jo, enter to win a copy of her new book.