More from Two Women Who Use ShesAHomewrecker.com

Two women who are fans of the controversial site ShesAHomewrecker.com -- used to publicly shame women who have slept with married men -- tell us more about why they have turned to the site to handle their situations.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Michele

Subject of home wrecker I understand the pain was married for 17 years to a Marine he had an affair with several women the last one he got pregnant didn't find out about the baby until after I divorced him he married the one with the baby and 2 years later she is in the hospital holding my first grand baby with a caption posting that she is a grandma it has been 8 years since the divorce, and I have moved on married for 4 years, but she continues to rub this mess in my face, I have always been polite to this woman and made sure my children showed her respect she neglects my daughter in favor of her own two children with my ex but acts all loving in public so when does she pay the piper for her part in screwing up my family.PS Went to his command about the affair but they have put to much money into making him a Marine and told me to leave it alone.

Sandra H

I whole hardly agree with Angela you have lost another viewer. You should have stayed completely neutral on this one. You preach power in women then take the side of women involved with married men. I agree women should stay together but someone knowing having an affair with a married man is crazy. I agree with you that there is no black and white all shade of grey so why did you not listen and try and understand where this women were coming from right or wrong show compassion which by the way realize you have none, lead by example you would have made much more of a difference showing compassion. I thought you just was. Going to be much more interesting then showing up with your own opinion. We don't live in Bethany's world......

1 Reply
Angela Becker

First off, I have to say that I absolutely hated today's show. What a terrible topic - you should have passed on this one. Really, who did this segment benefit other than the almighty ratings? It did nothing to help women at all, no matter what role they may or may not have held in infidelity. Hope the "firestorm" you kept stoking doesn't burn you in the butt.

And unlike the host, I have had experience with marital infidelity. I accept my part in the marital issue, as does my husband but "she" never has. It was a good friend too, one that had done this before with another married man, both times with intention to end the marriage. She felt that she was entitled. What kind of woman sets out to break up a marriage? A predator, that's who.

For the record, I've never had any sorty of retribution against this "woman." I believe that Karma and God will handle it. Please ladies, stop hurting each other and keep your eyes out for the real prize - not the cheating husband - he's the booby prize.

Lastly to Bethenny, be smarter. I'm sure that you've lost some viewers today, at least some of the smarter ones who will remember that you stood up for women who hurt another woman. If you're going to tackle such a volatile topic, stay neutral. You looked foolish to many today, letting your emotions take over, just as those 3 women did sitting on the couch.

1 Reply
jake

ShesAHomewrecker.com seems to be directing the anger toward the wrong person. The person with your partner has no commitment to you. Listen, if your partner takes $10,000 out of your joint household bank account, without your knowledge or previously agreed upon parameters, and spends it on something you do not agree with, that possibly shames, demeans, even possibly damages you, you don't blame the money.

holli

I simple joined and shared a post on Facebook from a similar shaming website "girl dont date him" and someone posted that I was a hateful liar, even in the work place. I only found this when Google'ing my name. They did this to hundreds of members. Lucky for me my picture was not included. I've contacted the Website to have it removed but due to litigation they needed to leave it up. I just checked and its finally gone. It's terrifying when you're looking for work. I just don't agree with anything of this behavior, there are always innocent people that get hurt when hate is involved.

sierra

I have absolutely NO sympathy for mistresses. We all have choices.We can choose NOT to get involved with a married man. There are consequences to our actions.You do the crime,you do the time. I say to the homewrecker website keep on bringing it.If these women have no regard for you and your family then you should have even less regard for them.

Ronnie

I was in the audience of this show. There was alot of information that was said on the taping of the show. That did not make it on air.The audiences reaction came from the way these woman talked, carried themselves the pure anger and rage that came through to us... The website makes money off those woman. I had alot of thoughts going through my mind during this taping. There are alot of emotions you go through when you are cheated on. You say you can forgive. But when it becomes an everyday battle of hate, mistrust,and rage then you know it is time to make your life better. All you end up doing is making Everyone miserable. If you can't trust them How can you live with them? Even if there are children involved you must think of them. What type of person you want them to be. Children don't forget. If they see anger, rage, mistrust etc. Do you think that is a healthy way to be brought up? Why just to save your pride.. save your lifestyle.. These woman were still angry, bitter, and most of all they don't trust their men . They will not have a happy life. It will only happen again ..Your relationship is your responsibility.. Not everyone else's..

1 Reply
Laurie Schall

My husband of 27 years, 32 year relationship that I invested my life had a huge stressor of our daughter born with a rare birth condition where we faced a 95% divorce rate from the financial stress to keep her alive with 50 operations in 12 massive surgeries.....as what broke us was a 'sales' rep. from another company took my husband out to lunch weekly....when we had no money to go have fun....I thought if I did everything so all that was required of him was to work a 8 hour day job so his day after work was of no demands treating him like a king...never *****ing, never yelling, never denying him intimacy where he received daily including orally as my mom warned me never deny my husband...I thought he was happy only to discover he was cheating...and I lost everything by his choices as he has lied to hide assets in the divorce keeping 90% of everything while not cooperating that led to destroying our perfect credit, losing our home which led to us being homeless......as the courts don't uphold alimony orders which NO ONE TOLD ME as the laws state I was to have 50%....my life was destroyed and I want justice. During our marriage, I was injured at my job with an employer who broke laws to keep me from benefits while my attorney's boss fired him for malpractice I was then dependent on my husband financially where our disabled daughter received no help from any program despite people believing disabled children get help they don't or charities help but don't.....I can't believe this nightmare over someone coming into my life secretly and destroying it....as he has been successful in defrauding the judges, and creditors I want JUSTICE.....if this happened to you....I wonder how you would feel. In this divorce, all bills, and responsibilities were put on me.....when his name was on the mortgage, and bills......we have struggled and suffered by lying cheating individuals.....and the courts take his word without looking at do***ents because I am told "they don't have time"....if this was their life and their assets they wouldn't be so careless. If they don't want to do their jobs then step aside as a Judge needs to look at do***ents. I have now experienced and believe innocent people go to jail.....the internet states by law when fraud/perjury occurs the evidence can be provided at any time yet I provided it and nothing was done.... people don't realize what happened to me could happen to you if another person enters your marriage and destroys what you worked years to achieve.....my divorce therapist stated I didn't fail in our marriage....and yet he lied to free himself of financial obligations...and abandoned his disabled daughter whose medical needs are more than I can do alone.....

Nancy

The "other woman" owes the betrayed women nothing. Although, it is morally unacceptable on the "other woman's" part they didn't enter into the bonds of matrimon with either of the women, so I feel the anger is displaced. The husband's certainly broke marital vows, commitment and disrespected the person they vowed to love and cherish. Put the blame and anger where it should be.
On the unfaithful husband.
Unless the men were seduced at gunpoint, it was consensual. They were willing participants. It was a choice, one each man took without regard for the feelings of their wives.

I was betrayed by my spouse. I experienced the pain, devastation and heartbreak that only a betrayed spouse can understand. I heard a "soft" version initially. The just talking, then just didn't know how it happened, the story was full of justification. My unfaithful spouse lied to me.
Bottom line, he was guilty of infidelity. "Other woman" in my case owed me nothing, but my husband had plenty to be accountable for to me.

Ladies, show some class...the behavior you both are exhibiting is unbecoming.
The men involved...
Well Mya Angelo has a wonderful quote:

When someone shows you who they are believe them.

Summer

My point of view on this is :
1) If u go after a married man ur a skank ( n don't give me that bull**** excuse that u r single n he's in a marriage so its his problem, why cant u have respect for other woman, n show that man, that u respect ur peer too much to engage in that kind of behaviour ) many woman out there go after married man (n this is coming from my male friends not just woman opinion)

2) few yrs ago i ended a long time relationship with a friend after i told her that the guy she wanted to go after had a girlfriend n she replied "thats just a miner detail" well i said our friendship IS JUST a miner detail.
(I will not have a friend who's unable to cherish woman n the solidarity we need to build between us n the support we should give to one another)

3) Now all this said the husbands r also dogs (sorry to my furry little friends lol) n should have their pic next to the mistress.
I have way too much respect for myself to keep a cheating guy, first time it happen he would b out the door (I'm more important then that, n if he doesn't put me as important then he's not worth my time)

Then again i don't leave space to let it happen, communication (both ways), complimenting, sex, being there for each other n never leave anything unresolved. I always say, if u want to go c elsewhere just leave me instead of cheating on me, it will hurt at first but I'll get over it.
(Plus they know i can b a mean b***h if provoke)

Best advice (for couples) i ever had was from my mum who got it from my dad's aunt :
Every night u need to have a part of ur body touching ur man, eventually u wont b able to go to sleep without that touch. Then if u have a problem n didn't resolve it, u wont b able to sleep n would have to resolve it, this way u wont have something building up inside that would eventually explode in a bad way...

I think that any woman who do that doesn't have any respect for our on gender, woman.

Finally i think that these woman who take back their husband r the worst role models for their daughter, who as just learn that its ok to b cheated on.

Peter Barlow

okay I'll say it then. The women who were cheated on clearly have a low self image, which may or may not have had something to do with their marital problems. While I won't go as far as to say they are fat (because they aren't and I actually like heavier women myself),they are definitely not covergirls. MOST women are not skinny and flat chested and shouldn't expect to be. Some people just aren't happy with themselves and that is ugly and repels others.

They sat there looking miserable and spiteful, every audience comment was met with them straining not to roll their eyes and start ranting back. You can't expect others to be happy with you when you don't even like yourself.

Either way, their problem is in their marriage, perhaps taking it for granted, being over controlling due to low self image etc. Whatever it is that makes their men look elsewhere and take the bait, which is always dangling there for all men, they need to look inside and then open lines of communication with themselves as well as their husbands, it's not the mistress' "fault" in any way at all.

Brenda

The lady who went and told everyone about her husbands affair to get even really hasn't. All she has done is hurt her family members and children. The more you tell the more the ugliness gets and then people talk about her behind her back. Most "homewreckers" don't go ringing doorbells for husbands to come out. Why would she want to keep him after after calling him out in public. Just for the money, for her security. Please don't say its for the children, because children are smart. Children are told by friends, classmates, other parents. Website call people out but the one called out can retailiate and tell every sorted detail. Then is the score even!

La Pearl Lewis

The ladies seem to still have rage and a lot of trouble with their marriages. By outing the other women is not the answer. They need to find out why he cheated any way. Both women seem to be very bitter and if they act like they was acting on TV they will cheat again.

mnv

Wow... the show was crazy! I personally dont agree on their actions. Im sorry but if you are a grown women, please act like one. Putting someone on blast throughout the internet is just childish acts. I have no right to judge, nor have I've been in their shoes....but by just watching the show, listening to their explanations, was ridiculous. If you forgave him already, than leave it at all. Karma will deal with their actions. Just hope their kids dont grow up doing the same thing they are doing.

TiffanyJobi

The very BEST revenge you could get is to LET the witch have him. He's a selfish loser. In very few cases is the man only a one time cheater. Men don't think like women, ladies! And YOUR man is NOT the "few" who only cheat once and have deep regret. Accept this, and your life can become better without him.

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older