Look of the Day // 12.4.13 // 7 Comments

Bethenny's Look of the Day: Michael Kors Dress!

Learn about Bethenny's Michael Kors dress that is totally perfect for any and all holiday parties you have coming up!

Dress:
Michael Kors
Heels: Kate Spade
Bracelets: Vita Fede
Rings: Paige Novick

Watch clips from this episode here!

Comments

Karen

I love how real you are. How you care about people and try to help. You really inspire me!

mclark

Nice going on the styles. Bethenny is looking sharp every day now.

Stacey

I love your show, it addresses issues woman want to know.

Annette

Hey Bethenny

I Love your show, you have beauty and brains. I love the Michael Kors black and red dress that you wore on Wednesdays show. You said that you got it for half off where? I did find it for $136.00. Would you please help me find it for half off. I am so impress with your clothes. You inspire every woman to be her best and you are appreciated. Also your daughter is a cutie.

Kathy Stephenson

Bethenny looks amazing in this Michael Kors dress.

Tonia

I found the dress but not for $67 dollars. Found it for $136
Please tell if u find it for the price Bethenny got it for. Thanks :)

Charla

I am currently on maternity leave and watch your show almost every day. Your dresses make me so jealous! I have a "dress obsession" and kind of miss getting dolled up for work every day - my greatest dresses didn't even make it out of the closet in 2013 because I was pregnant. Until I get back to work next year, I'll live vicariously through you!!