Skinnygirl Puts the Fizz in Non-Alcoholic Beverages with Skinnygirl Sparklers!

We're so excited to announce a new line of sparkling fruit water with bubbly personality — Skinnygirl Sparklers!

These girls are non-alcoholic, made with real fruit juices and sparkling water. There are currently four flavors: Tangerine Mango, Strawberry Lemonade, Pink Grapefruit, and Pineapple Coconut.

Skinnygirl Puts the Fizz in Non-Alcoholic Beverages with Skinnygirl Sparklers!

Bethenny has announced a contest to add a fifth girl to the line. For more about Bethenny's Skinnygirl Sparkler Contest, visit the entry page here.

Skinnygirl Sparklers, created through a partnership with the AriZona Beverage Company, will be available in the New York metro area starting the week of November 18, 2013 with a national rollout to follow. By the end of November, products will be available in Florida and Chicago as well. Learn more at DrinkArizona.com.

Comments

Barbara

Somewhere (?) I purchased a bottle of coconut/pineapple SkinnyGirl Sparkling water. I live in Ocala, FL and have checked EVERY grocery store here, which makes me think I might have found it outside of Birmingham, AL when I was visiting my granddaughter. It was FANTASTIC ! ! Wish I had bought more than the one bottle; but I figured it would have the same 'yukky pretend sweetner' flavor that other waters would have. Was I EVER surprised !
Is there anywhere near Ocala that carries this awesome product ? Could I order a case (or two) ?

Thank you for a wonderful alternative to Cokes :)
Sincerely,
Barbara Eddins
2428 NE 33rd Ct
Ocala, FL 34470

Wendy

Have two off. The shinny girl sparkles tooooooo sweet happy I never bought the wine

Lori Lester

Hi Bethenny and company!! I was on the show in October as a participant on "Can u rock this?" I wore a poncho that the audience booed on and Bethenny said she's giving me a JC Penney gift card and something from Lala Anthony's clothing line. Sooooo Christmas is almost here and it would be nice to find these in my mailbox soon!!!!!! I hope I can tell my friends who are fans of Bethenny and her show , that she came through with her words!!!! :)

Suzy

I live in Australia I love your show and I want to try your new products
Will be selling them down under anytime soon

Thanks
Ur my role model

Collene Collins

I commented on a previous page about my entry for the non alcoholic sparkler. My computer is broken and my time is up on this one. Bethenny I am PRAYING you see my COMMENT.xo

Bobbie Whitaker

Blueberry Mango

Shirley

Question about the Sparkler contest. . .Do our recipes have to conform to the calorie limit per serving on the extisting flavors or just be based on taste of ingredients?

Paulette

You are inspiring and I admire your strength!!!

Kelly Ann Sallemi

I have a question about the sparkler contest. It says list three ingredients should sparkling water be one of them? Or is that added after three ingredients?

Mallisa

I am looking forward to this non alcoholic beverage. I no longer drink sodas or alcoholic beverages since my tummy issues. Water is so boring. Sparkling pineapple coconut sounds delicious!!! Please bring to northern NJ.

Bella

Could someone please list the ingredients? My main concern is artificial sweetner. Thanks, I look forward to trying this new product as soon as I see it in the store.

Lois

My friends and I love the segment Bethenny in your business...
Do more!!!