A Jewelry Business with Big Heart

A Jewelry Business with Big Heart

When you start your own business you will fall down and get back up again. It's not easy to be successful in business, but you have to have strength, passion and drive to make it through.

On today's show we met Debbie, a single mother of five, whose passion for her jewelry business, "Miche Mozaix," is shared by her children, who play an active role. Her daughter Lauren designs the one-of-a-kind reversible mosaic jewelry, and her autistic son Cameron, is who Debbie calls her "Clay Sculpting Aficionado."

Debbie reached out to Bethenny because her business is struggling, her finances are dire, and her family is facing the consequences. Take a look…

Thanks to the amazing people at Simmons, Debbie and her family no longer need to sleep on air mattresses. Simmons donated six mattresses from their new, affordable memory-foam line, CURV.

Learn more about Simmons' new memory foam mattress that fits any family budget at Simmons.com.

Comments

vipin

I must say that overall I am really impressed with this blog.It is easy to see that you are impassioned about your writing.

sherri

I have to dvr Bethany and watch it later. I just watch the episode with the mother and her jewelry. I went to Bethany.com and had no success finding the compete line.
Thought you should know.

Sudz

For those of you asking where to purchase, just click on the link in the article "Miche Mozaix" or do a search for that name on Etsy.com

Bethenny, you had me in tears while watching this. Thank you for being you and helping those that truly need it!

Candice Dunbar

You change lives. Thank you. Im a mother of 3 and we have a hard time making ends meet. My husband just makes 8 dollars a hour at hid job and i stay home with the kids. We wont be able to get anything for christmas for the boys.

Colleen Kowalczyk

I am not a twitter user, how would I communicate with Bethenny?

James Ellis

Hey Bethanny, My husband and I have been fans since.. well, RHONY.. wow. those were the daze eh? LOL.. Followed your reality show and fell in love with all your family.. stuff happens and we must protect ourselves and move forward. We both can identify with that for sure. We developed a new business pretty much while you were creating Skinny Girl!. .We listened and wow we learned. Now we are a real business.. sweat, blood, screams and tears. .wonderful supporters.. and some .. not so much!. We are now IN BUSINESS. YIKES! LOL Distribution throughout Canada, and independent Sales Reps through about 80 % of the country.. orders coming like crazy. .we are 100k in debt.. on the cusp and just don't know where to turn now! . .We need some great tips from you. .we are living on $1400 a month, stay awake nights, always the wringing hands and pain stomach.. We would love to get some pearls from you Ms. Success.. you got it goin. .and maybe, just maybe, a word.. sentence, or a conversation would get us there! We are shipping out the first of a 5k order tomorrow.. and have a clipboard full for next week!. .Raw materials are our challenge. .We have great toy makers. .great shippers.. great folks that will wait a day or two for pay. It is goin.. We just need some words!!! thanks so much. and can't wait to see Bri! I bet she is not a baby anymore! Oh, by the way, we manufacture Eco Conscious Dog Toys!.. www.ballboyshop.com.

Thanks for listening,

Jim and Kris
VP Designer/owner/sewer/money/employer/remodeler /importer/non sleeper! Well that is both of us! LOL

hugs..

Kimberly

What an uplifting story!! Thank you for helping this woman....your ideas to really put a personal touch on the pieces was spot-on to set this buisness apart from others! Please share how to purchase her jewlery...great Christmas gifts!!!

Jessica

How do we buy this lady's jewelry???

Brandi

I watch your show daily now. I am 6 months pregnant. I, jokingly told my husband our little girl will only know mine and your voice. He works hard. We are 33 and never thought we could have children. Admitting you have set in your room, depressed with crazy thoughts about your existance made me really connect to you! I spent most of my 20's this way. I went to school and was actually popular but I was a mess when I was alone with my own thoughts. I was in bad relationship and seemed incapable of making good decisions! I am happily married and pregnant now. I am extremely blessed with a good husband, however, we are financially unstable. We have been really stressed and almost depressed. I want to thank you for reminding me we all go through our own struggles!

Debra

Bethenny- I'd like to add a resource for all your creative entrepreneurs out there. ETSY.com/sell This is a handmade and vintage online marketplace.

Full of online tutorials and forums to help you become a success in your business. It's .20 cents to list an item that stays live for four months or until the item sells. Additionally there is a 3.5% fee collected for the selling price. Customers purchase via PayPal (You pay 2.9% plus .30) or Etsy Direct checkout (you pay 3.% plus .25 cent )

That's it, three small fees to sell your handmade or vintage goods. Take a look- it's awesome! As a vintage seller, since 2009, I have never been dissatisfied with ETSY. If you'd like to check out my shop it's www.etsy.com/shop/saffroncoloredpony