Recipe for Roasted Pumpkin Guts
Add some ghoulishly good-for-you protein to your candy-coated Halloween intake. Your guests will go batty if you serve up this delicious and easy recipe for roasted pumpkin guts.
Pumpkin "guts" (gooey orange and seed mixture)
1 tbsp of light olive oil
Dash of your favorite spices (try sea salt, cayenne pepper or cinnamon sugar)
• Separate pumpkin seeds from gooey pumpkin "guts" into a bowl.
• Toss the seeds with olive oil.
• Add your favorite spice to taste.
• Spread the seeds on a cookie tray and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Stir frequently to avoid sticking.
• When the seeds are dried out and toasted, remove from oven to cool and enjoy!
For more frightfully healthy and simple Halloween treats, go to SkinnygirlCocktails.com.