Talk Bethenny // 06.6.14 // 331 Comments

Omarosa and Bethenny Get Into It

Two strong women having it out and sticking to their guns. Today on "bethenny"...

Comments

(Page 1 of 20) 1234567Older
Darnell

Today I saw a very sad, poor in taste, Bethany Frankel. and your post review with your equally sad program staff, was in very poor taste as well. I will not support the Bethany Frankel show! So, this is what it's like to be a slave to your industry. Rating whores! And shame on you for showing your true colors Bethany. Enjoy selling people your lies that in fairness aren't yours.

Best regards,
Disappointed

jojo10bears

Both theses women are souless shrews. Battle reminded me of two Vipers trying to invenomate each other.

Raphaloujo

So your ratings plummeted to a sad number 14 on the weekly syndication ratings roundup, and you invite Omarosa on the show to instigate an argument with her only to boost your viewers. Bethenny you just lost another major supporting group. You purposely had a negative agenda by having her own, and tried to paint her in the bad light, but in the end, you were the one who looked foolish while Omarosa walked away no different than how she walked in. Viewers, choose to be delusional in thinking that Omarosa did anything to incite in you a defensive response. She did not. She kept her composure the entire interview, while you kept jabbing for an overacting response from her. Sorry, you did not get it! Your entire body language and facial expressions read aggression at its highest point. People say she's the hater. I did not see it in that way. I am someone who is very impartial to both of you, and being someone watching, this specific episode left a sour taste in my mouth. You are better than this (I hope). Try having more informative shows of positive nature. You can still be a "Homegirl" without malice. This was an episode in bad taste.

Elizabeth

Ever since Omarosa was on The Apprentice I did not like her. she has an I am better than you attitude. In my opinion I believe Omarosa is jealous, jealous, jealous! Bethenny worked hard for what she has now. She compares The White House to cupcakes. How childish is that? At least Bethenny went out to stores, and promoted her Brand! Grow up Omarosa!

Barb

Bethenny should have kicked Omarosa's ass--she is one rude person and I personally do not like her at all. Go Bethenny--I absolutely love the show and so glad it is a hit!!

Christine Pampino

I wish people would stop paying into the disaster that is Omarosa. The woman is rude, over spoken and over confident. Confidence is a good thing when used correctly however, when you use your confidence to walk over people and back it up by playing the race card, it makes one look ignorant and ungrateful. Bethenny, I will be honest, at first I didn't care for your show but, the more I see it, the more I like it and you. Please don't pull your show down to the level of a low life like Omarosa. She needs to get religion and get off her high horse.

Cindy

Just wanted to write & say that I thought you handled Omarosa very well. You showed class & restraint. Nice.

Patricia Schoonmaker

OMG! And I thought Martha Stewart was rude! Omarosa really stands alone! Wow! I am impressed by strong women and all but not when one is RUDE and strong. Bethenny you showed ultimate class and professionalism in the way you handled her. My mouth was literally dropped by her behavior. Watching you react with the classy lady you are really put her to shame all that much more. You didn't stoop to her level. I'm so proud of you. THAT couldn't have been easy to do. And for her to call herself a minister? Really? I know the God that I have been raised to know and love would never have been pleased with the behavior she showed on your show. Sadly, she chose to do it in a public forum such as your show, and now the entire world of your viewers can see her true colors. How can she 'preach' when she harbors such harsh rude behavior within? Ultimately, I just had to say, you ROCK and through her childish, immature, and outright rude behavior made your class shine that much more! I doubt that was her game-plan. :) Way to go! Keep up the fantastic 'work'. LOVE your show!

maria smith

omarasa hated her on the spprentice, she a mean person a bully. I can't believe she was so mean and rude to you on your show.

Tommy

Greetings Bethenny,, Oh how i wanted to comment on Omarosa!!! She definitely doesn't have a brand ,but is defiantly a TYPE. A big difference that she really doesn't understand or get. She may have made accomplishments but no brands, and Donald Trump bahahaha get real, she mentioned that it was an apportinity to put the past behind, as a preacher << doughtful but what ever, it should done be out of her thoughts and moved on. She uses religion, no big deal but as a CHRISTIAN IT IS MORE OF A RELTIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND JESUS. Religion is a type of worship or a persnsonal preference in which doctoring you choose. I dont want to ramble but wow i wished i coulda told her that at the show but that isn't possible for me. I know my loss. I just wanted to say how proud i was of you for saying no there isn't a chance to put anything behind, too bad $10000 went to her type of religion ( if that's what she does with it )) hope to hear from you hope you made since of the post.. Wishing you many years on your show. Remimber types. I can go on and about types, but you are a brand one of a kind BRAND.. :) sincerely Tommy

foxy01

No spring chicken anymore. Hearing isn't what it used to be, but I believe I heard Omarosa call Bethenny "honey" several times, yet when Bethenny subsequently called Omarosa "sweetie", she objected vehemently. Omarosa's brand? In my opinion her brand is being as self-absorbed and full of herself as her "idol" Donald Trump. Two peas in a pod. Holy $#*! - what a *****!

PJ

Omarosa on the show, bad idea. Thought her *****iness and "talking over people" was a persona for the Apprentice. OMG, what a bag. She never did answer what her brand is, she can't hold a candle to Bethenny. Talent or manners. =D

Annette

Bless your heart Betheny for sticking out for all women against Omorosa! Who does she think she is? She has a brand? Really?I, like you don't know what it is!!!Bravo for giving her the opportunity to become RELEVANT by being in your show. She teaches? Well she needs to go back to school and learn how to behave in public. Oh wait! You can not learn that in school. I almost forgot, you can not buy class either, you are either born with it or you learn as you grow up.

I love you Betheny!!!

Annette ;)

Davina Gray

Bethenny, I luv U Girl. Man you should've put that NO NAME BRAND Hater, Evil Omarosa in her place. But in a way, you did put her evil self in her place when you told her "No, we don't have a chance to turn this around". The woman is straight up mean and evil. All she wants is fame & money. However your audience DID get it right -- She does have a Brand. Her brand is to be "EVIL". What I really missed was the reason for giving her the $10,000.00 I'm sure it was a bet or whatever, but that's the difference between YOU an HER. You are decent and honest. Bethenny, do you know the real story and what she has done with her Husband (Micheal Clark Duncan) that recently died. His family I'm sure hates her for what she's done and is doing regarding her husband. Sorry, shes a snake, & she just walked off your show and pocketed your $10,000. Sorry Bethenny, I hate her, and love you. FOR REAL. Hope your show goes on 5 plus more years. MUCH LOVE.
DEE, From Virginia.