It's a 'Bethenny in Your Business' Best-Of!

One of the main things women find inspiring about Bethenny is her business savvy. A major part of "bethenny" has been "Bethenny in Your Business," segments in which our host gives entrepreneurs her honest opinion on what they could be doing — and what they should be doing — to better their businesses.

Check out the most unforgettable "Bethenny in Your Business" segments so far, and let us know if her advice to these business owners proves inspirational to your own situation!

Comments

Yahmina Bryant

Dear Bethany

Allow me start by introducing myself. My name is Yah-Mina Bryant I am an inspired author who has been writing for as long as I can remember. Growing up I have always been interested in the art of spoken word. I have been a part of many clubs but none of them seem to be what I expected, so I decided to create my own. After researching within the community in which I live I come to find that there are no establishments that resembles what I want to create. Let me explain.
I want to create an environment for writer like myself who have nowhere to turn. Creating a place where young youth who enjoy the art of writing, painting and other arts forms I believe will be beneficial to our youth. It will give them a place to express their feelings without feeling judged or alone. Which will be where Writer’s Block Café will come in to play.
This establishment will have all type of services, from writing workshops to spoken word events and study hall. Writer’s Block Café is designed to be a loving environment made to make the community feel comfortable about who they are. Its lounge like atmosphere is what makes it a community driven company. Its focus will be to create a tranquil atmosphere for the community.
Enclosed is a copy of the Pamphlet that show all the services I plan to offer as well events I plan to create. I hope that you take these points into consideration when deciding your involvement in my establishment. I thank you so much for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Yah-Mina Bryant

Kevin Nemetz

Have you heard of tix4cause.com. A website that makes a difference for every one that visits. tix4cause.com was created by a group of people, actively involved with their own charities, who saw a way to make a difference for charities just by offering people the ability to make their entertainment purchase matter. We are the only ticket marketplace where every ticket purchase benefits a cause. We're very proud of what we do and so grateful for our donors, partners, charities, causes, and purchasers who have joined with us to make a difference and help spread the word. We would love to speak with you and share with Bethenny. I am sure she has a cause we can help her support.

Marion Brown

Love your show and I'm looking foward to getting you in my business! If your feet hurt in those lovely pumps the you want to try my New Pep n Step guaranteed to make your pumps more comfortable and pain free. give me a mailing adress and I will send you a pair to try them for free and a lifetime supply of Pep n Step and I will also offer promotional consideration. Let me know how your feet feel within the first 1/2 hour of being on your feet-your audience will agree!

Marion Brown

I love the clothes you wear but do your feet feel uncomfortable then start hurting in high heels? I do and 98% of women surveyed over 20 years agreed with me and I would love to have you/bethenny in my business. I used to work and invest money to develope my product but a back injury won't allow me to do it anymore. My design is cut to fit to the sides and under your toes and you can add more than 1 layer some women will need more or less to find the comfort in heels give me an address I will send you a sample.

Julia E. Antoine

Hi Bethenny:

I have watched you every day from the day you started. I thought I would not like your show but you quickly convinced me that yours is the kind of show we need to have on the television. It’s inspiring, motivating, educational and-self-fulfilling, in a word, my kind of show. I very quickly became a convert.
I used to work with adults, the underemployed and unemployed, training them to reenter the workforce. Six years ago, I had to have open heart surgery and now have a prosthesis in my heart, so I am not able to work because my heart has not recovered fully.
As an educator, I wanted to do something to leave for children all over the world to enjoy, so I began writing children books. I have written ten books with one due out this month. I have a series, Too-clever, and have been trying to break into the market to see if someone would sponsor my series, they are motivational and encourage children who are curious and inquisitive. These are traits I have found that need to be nurtured in children from a young age. My books are targeted to children ages 9 to 12. My books have won the Mom’s Choice Award, been promoted by Midwest Book Reviews and selected as educator's choice, but so far, I am hitting a wall.
I have been looking for a way to promote the Too Clever series and thought about perhaps creating a toy or game to highlight the books. I have even considered using a partner such as McDonalds, but I don’t know where to begin, neither do I have the funds to do it on my own, can you help me get my children’s books out there, Bethenny?
I wait to hear from you.
Gratefully yours,

Beth Civiello

Hi Bethenny, I am a small business owner and have found your success very inspiring. I am in my second year with my Cake Bite business and orders are coming in faster than I can make them. Not a bad problem to have! I have my shipping down and with that I have established a nice corporate program. I feel as if my business is ready to take the next step, but I'm not quite sure how to do that. I have a simple, but easy website that customers seem to be able to navigate easily.(www.cakebit.es) I feel my pricing is competitive and my package design and logo are professional enough to take my business to the next level. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Beth Civiello

Sandra Dickson

Bethenny,

I always watch your show. You are a great business woman and give great business advice. We just started an online store, ****son's Vintage Collection, and we would like to be one of the vendors for your fashion segments. We have quality items at low prices, but, we need customers. We have clothing, shoes, wall art, wedding dresses, formal gowns, sunglasses, etc., for the entire family. Our website address is ****sonsVintageCollection.com, facebook/****sonsvintagecollection and twitter/****sonsvintage. Thank you very much! Sandra ****son, s****son534@gmail.com