Free Skinnygirl Bars for a Year!

Lori lost 138 pounds by following Bethenny's Naturally Thin Skinnygirl Rules. When she visited the show, Bethenny and trainer Bob Harper gave her some advice about continuing her weight loss journey. Bethenny then gave her a year's supply of Skinnygirl Daily Snack Bars to help her keep up her energy before workouts and get much-needed protein and fiber.

Free Skinnygirl Bars for a Year!

What's your favorite Skinnygirl bar flavor? Buy your Skinnygirl Daily Snack bars here>>

Comments

BRANDON

Hello Bethany I have been trying to contact you for quite sometime but haven't been able to...Is there an email or address....Brandon Smith sr. Wichita, ks facebook or qwik_5@hotmail.com

Paula Crawley

Love Skinnygirl pproducts

Tawana Johnson

Hi Bethenny my name is Tawana I would really love to win a years supply of your skinnygirl bars I had the weight loss surgery I weighted in at 305 I am now at 249 I had my surgery 2 months ago so I would really love a gift to help me .Thank you so much

Christy Dixon

Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio sounds fabulous. I'm so tired of peanut butter chocolate! I gained a lot of weight when I was first diagnosed with some health issues and I was using a wheel chair for about 2 years. I've been doing some new (FDA approved) treatments using chemotherapy and I have been able to get out of the wheelchair and walk short distances but the pain still keeps me from exercising. I've lost about 60 pounds just by walking when I can and watching what I eat (and not eating at night!!)but I would love more help and maybe the skinnygirl replacement bars will help! I really don't know what else I can do. I feel like if I make it from the bed to my chair in the living room I've done a good day's work and you KNOW that leads to so many other problems. When my husband of 23 years wants to go out, I look in the mirror and I think I'm one of those women I used to feel sorry for. I don't know how to dress, my hair is a mess, I haven't worn makeup in about 8 years! Wow. All you asked was the flavor of bar I would like to try! hahaha Sorry for the novel! LOVE your new show! Best of luck to you!!!

REBECCA STEPHEN

I lost 166 lbs. and I need something a little sweet now and then.I would like to try the daily multi-grain pretzel bars. I'm crossing my fingers that I win.

melissa

thats is great to lose 138 pounds i wish that i could but dont have money to get in a gym or foods thats good for you cost to much on a fixed buget just glad to see women that can do it