Dating // 06.11.14 // 8 Comments

Ditch Him or Date Him: How to Decide

Ditch Him or Date Him: How to Decide

Steve Santagati, author of the MANual, and Andrea Kelly, ex-wife of R. Kelly and one of the stars of "Hollywood Exes," shared their dating advice with the "bethenny" audience. Are you in a similar situation? Share your advice in the comments, or ask for dating advice for a chance to be on the show!

Want relationship advice? Share your story.

Comments

Rick Mullen

Just watched the "ditch him or date him" episode,I have to say, folks nowadays are in such a hurry for EVERYTHING that even in dating they make mistakes they wouldn't if they took the time to pay attention. I look at relationships like i do life, take it slow, don't be in a rush. On a date the first "yellow" flag for ME is when they start right off talking about their "EX"(goes downhill from there cause i know there are 2 sides to every story)I try to stay more on the positive side(glass half FULL)myself, Im 58yrsold(look early 40s)and my motto is,"why settle for hamburger when i can have steak", so i will just wait for my steak dinner and let everyone else eat hamburger(waited 6yrs last time, and that one didn't end all that bad!

Julie

That Steve guy is a rude, obnoxious TOOL. I do not understand why he is deemed an 'expert'. But besides that, he is RUDE! While that man was proposing to his girlfriend, for Steve The Tool to be screaming SAY NO in the background was just BEYOND rude!

Nadine

Since the dude on this show couldn't get a word in and kept getting cut off by both Bethany and the female guest, could you please bring him back and let him speak instead of cutting him off and talking over him? Some of us actually wanted to hear what he had to say.

Marilyn Rowell

Why does Bethanny even bother to have a guest? She never let the poor male guest finish one sentence. He was the only expert there on what males think and I would have liked to hear some of the things he STARTED TO SAY yet she and the other pushy female guest kept interrupting him, talking over him and he was to much of a gentleman to interrupt them. He was never able to finish one sentence. The women on this show are the kind that give woman a bad name. I was ashamed of them.

Mark Troniak

The relationship guy on stage is speaking gospel. Instead of constantly disagreeing with him and judging the specific language he uses to describe "the male viewpoint"; I would suggest the ladies in the crowd just "listen"...

connie

OMG I have tried to watch this show on more than one occasion and Bethany can not shut up long enough for anyone else to say anything! Just now she asked a young lady in the audience a question then interrupted her to tell someone else "happy birthday" she is SO RUDE, cant stand watching

Millie

I have to agree with him on the list. My girlfriends all had the 666 rule of dating (cause it was hell). 6 figures, 6 months out of a relationship, and you can guess the at least 6" was for. I was single and lonely. However, I met a guy who was sleeping on his mom's couch, no job, recently divorced and he is my prince charming. 13 years and only 3 arguments. The list should stick to religion, crime, integrity, etc.

felicia vallese

I am 63 years old.I starting chatting with a guy on Facebook.He is in *****ia with the Army.He is 13 years younger than me.I was really surprised that this happened on FACEBOOK.I was not looking for an online relationship.
But,only after a month,he is already saying he loves me.
I have trust issues and I'm really thinking this guy has an agenda.
He seems like he is a really nice guy BUT.....
He is going to be there for 3 more months,and is from California.
He said he is willing to relocate,closer to me.
I do not know what to do.Hope you can help me.