Nick 'The Foodie': My 5 Fave NYC Foods
Nick "The Foodie" Feitel @feitelogram loves food. He's a regular guest on "The Chris Gethard Show" on Wednesdays at 11 p.m., and he recently visited "bethenny" to talk about how he lost weight living the "naturally thin" way.
He has food finds all over New York City. Most recently, he's digging:
1. Taste of Persia on West 18th Street between 6th and 7th
2. Freddy's King of Falafel/Shawarma on East 53rd Street and Park Avenue
3. Greenstreet Salads at 67 Irving Avenue, Brooklyn
4. IC Coffee on Troutman Avenue between St. Nicholas Avenue and Wyckoff Avenue in Brooklyn
5. Dosa Cart on West 39th and Broadway