The Best of Bethenny in Your Business

One of Bethenny's favorite parts of her show is "Bethenny in Your Business," when entrepreneurs present their ideas to her for feedback. In business, you learn fast that you don't know if you don't ask!

The Best of Bethenny in Your Business

For three of her most recent interactions with aspiring businesswomen, click here, here, and here. The best part of these segments is that the advice is usually broadly applicable to many different kinds of start-ups… you can take your own Bethenny master class just by watching!

Comments

Mark Lowell

Hello Bethenny, My name is Mark Lowell, sole proprietor of ML Finishing & Refinishing and wondered how i might market my business to gain more clients.I work out of my apartment with my cat,Shooter,in Brooklyn,NY I am afraid of leaving him, because I have already lost three other cats.It has a lot to do with the breed. I took out charity care and am afraid if anything were to happen,I wouldn't be able to get further assistance.I am trying to raise $896,000 to purchase a shop, pay my Assistant, who is unable to find work due to a domestic attack. She is a single Mother who has gladly donated 4 months of work hours to my business, but with her badly injured eye she also needs a more advanced computer, as she does most of our work on a Netbook. I would also like to upgrade my materials that are better for the environment. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Yours truly, Mark Lowell

Cecelia Robinson

Hi Bethenny,I have invented a device for toddlers and special needs children to prevent them from touching the lightswitches. I have applied for a provisional patent for the idea. I have spent close to seven thousand dollars on the development. Unfortunately I am now out of money and need to get a prototype for a licensee. What do you think of Kickstarter to raise money. Or if you can help me with any assistance to develop the proototype in order to get a manufacturer for orders at stores. Can you assist me?

Mary Ann Masucci

Hi Bethenny,
Thank you for your interest in helping women with business. I have a patent on an idea I thought of 30 years ago after my landscaper would tell me to keep the kids and dogs off the lawn after fertilizing. The dirt, germs and chemicals brought into our homes from the bottom of shoes is astounding, yet no one has addressed it. There are products out there for everything but shoes...even though so many of us remove them reluctantly at the front door when asked. I hope you have an interest, like me in keeping one's home safer and cleaner with an idea that is "green" and makes sense. If so, please let me know ...I would love to share this idea with you to get this in every store worldwide!
Thank you!
Mary Ann

Nanette Rankin

I am 64 years old and have owned a business. I honestly thought that your show would be for a younger audience but I really enjoy the good work you do and try to watch you daily. I feel the way you are helping small businesses is truly a heartfelt venture. My daughter Sarah is a small business owner in the Seattle area. We were in business together and she has been working very hard for the last 14 years to make her dream come true and keep the business alive. I would appreciate you taking the time to look at this link and give your opinion and suggestions on how to make this work.

The link is http//1ggme/p/492942/x/4344387.

My sincere thanks in advance.

Nan Rankin

Doug Eden

I am a msingle man and was married for 20 years and I TRIED today but failed to fidn the segment on " women having it all " kids, career etc etc , and I agreed with the girl who said its about priorities and determination but also about the heavier girl who said its exhausting and too hard to miss a single minute of the childs life. . BUT what DISMAYED ME, as often does with these types of segments, is that I didnt see ANY discussion amongst the parenting vs. career talk abnout the huabdn's time and how men get slighted and pushed aside when women have a career and kids both ( especially 3 or 4 or 8 kids )
WHY do hosts like you never touch on LOVEMAKING or romance time or cuddling ALONE with husband. ? ? ?
MY wife and I only have one son, but the major factor in our divorce was the lack of DAILY sexual time and the lack of her natural libido whatsoever .
as a man I can tell you this , IF I get married again and IF the wife I choose wants a career and kids and busy schedule, Im fine with that BUT IF she doesnt find the prioprity to nurture, cuddle and sex me every day and show me the DESIRE IN herself for my own touches and sex to just pleasure her every say ( or 3 or 4 times a day ) then I will either end up cheating or being bitter. . I know MANY men who BURY themselves in beer and ESPN mostly because the sexual component of daily life has vanished.
Thank you , its just a pet peeve of mine that women blame men for cheating BUT THEN they seem to downgrade the sex in discussions of how best to spend their time. . .

Sandra Dickson

Ms. Frankel, I love your talk show! You are great! Thank you for the "Bethenny in your Business" segment. My mother and I just started an online store, ****son's Vintage Collection, and we need help promoting our store. We have quality items at low prices, for the entire family, but, we need customers. Would you please help us get the word out about our online store. We are at ****sonsVintageCollection.com, facebook/****sonsVintage Collection and twitter/****sonsVintage. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much! Sandra, s****son534@gmail.com

Sandra Dickson

nancy

Bethenny, I have a wonderful idea for a product that I think your assistance at bringing it to happen would be a lifechaning experience for me, AND it would be fulfilling for both you and your network. I wrote about this idea when you were asking for product ideas during your summer experiemental run but got not response whatsoever. Let's do this and make it happen, life changing for me, what a story/memory I will be. Entertainment and purpose, that is my product, I just need a hand up to make it a reality

Andrea Brooks

Dear Bethanny, You are an amazing successful business woman your input is important to me, I design unique facinator hats, recreate old hats, and other fashion/costume design projects. My goal is to execute the start phase of my business I would appreciate your feedback.