Look of the Day: Bethenny's Premiere Show Outfit!

September 9th, when "bethenny" debuts, is here! Check out this exclusive look at what Bethenny was wearing during the taping. She was so excited and grateful to be taping her first show!

What She Wore
Dress: Milly
Heels: Jimmy Choo
Bangle: Judith Ripka
Earrings and Ring: Suzy B

"bethenny" premieres September 9th! Scroll to the zip code finder at the top of this page to find out when the show airs in your town.

Comments

Nasim

Love Bethenny,have been following her since her reality show.
I love her talk show, watch it everyday. I just wanted to find out where she gets her rings from, they look very unsusal, are they real or costume? I reside in Toronto, Canada and would love to hear back. Thanks.

Maggie Feliciano

Bethenny I just love your style of clothes and would like to know where you purchase your clothes. Or if there is a store where I can purchase them at a discount price?
KEep up the great styles.

Beverly Sampson

I love her outfits EXCEPT they are all TOO SHORT. Her legs are long and thin and really short outfits look terrible on her. Drop the hem down and look your age. Love ya!

kathy

I can't make up my mind if I like her or not.She is so loud and abrasive and talks over people, but then I think she is propabley a typical New Yorker very bold and opinionated. To me, her legs are to skinny to be wareing dress's that are so short. I think she is too old to ware her hair straight, the one day she had it curled looked very attractive, it softened her. I don't understand why sex seems to be the center of her show, maybe it's for the shock value. Her style comes across between Phylis Diller and Joan Rivers, both appealing to a certain group. I think if she would calm down and try to be a little warmer and have a different format it would be a nice show.

Brenda Higley

The dress you wore on your season premiere is the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. I would love to know where I can purchase this dress.

Your are the most beautiful woman inside and out that has ever been.

Love ya
Brenda

Jane Gray

Love the show and have watched Bethenny forever. I need to know where to buy those rose gold pumps from the 2nd show. Can't seem to find on line, what was the brand Nine West? Also, the teal lace top. Love her style, would like to have each outfit.

Patty L

I HAVE LOVED LOVED BETHENNY AND FOLLOWED HER FROM HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK! SHE IS STRAIGHT UP AWSOME WITH HER TRUTHFULNESS! OF COURSE HER PREMIER FIRST TALK SHOW WAS AWSOME AS SHE IS! SO EXCITED TO SEE HER AGAIN ON HER OWN SHOW I WILL WATCH EVERYDAY IT IS ON! I WISH HER NOTHING BUT THE BEST OF MORE SUCCESS!

HUGS & KISSES,
PATTY LAWRENCE

Ann Harris

Love the dress!!!!

Waltelier

Bethenny is a sexy woman but I feel the outfit, shoes and hair are too much, too "Hollywood". Seeing her up in the audience today, she stands out, she doesn't look like she identifies with her fans. I think she needs to turn it down a bit and maybe not wear such "hoochy-mama" heels? I just feel like she's showing off. I'll keep watching but for me I need to like the host not be envious.

Susie Crawley

Her dress is adorable, and I love her shoes. But, she is so annoying. She needs to stop with the screaming! She seems to yell the entire show. If this continues, I will not be able to tune into this. It's to the point of being a bit obnoxious.

ALEXIS

I barely heard anything Bethany said during the intro because I was staring at the beautiful, absolutely adorable dress she's wearing.

Kim Gruwell

Love this dress! Did u have to pay full price or is there a store or website to purchase Milly dresses at a discount?

Jalima Maldonado

She is so cute! I love her! Will Episodes be on this website? I am at work during the show. :(

Cherylynn Blecic

I love that Milly dress she wore on the show, the short pink, black and white one. How do I get one?